The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

33 minutes ago, The Hologram said:

Captains Log 12/10/21

As some of you will be aware @Cardinal Richelieu scored 8 meaning the RoTW win overall by one point.

I would firstly offer my thanks and appreciation to @SlipperyP for the excellent way in which he has both run the competition and ensured That the rough was just the correct length, the fairways were fast and the greens well manicured.

To the whole Scotland team, my thanks for playing your part and keeping the opposition sweating until the last hole. I hope everyone has enjoyed this, and the ongoing banter (mainly directed at me, mind).

My fellow captain @pleslie99, it has been a pleasure to pit my team selections against yours. I'm sure neither of us anticipated the work involved when we stood up to take the posts.

Finally, my sincere congratulations to the winning RoTW team for securing the trophy.

If the competition is held again next year, I warn you in advance we will  be coming for you, although perhaps with a different captain.

sleepingwithsirens cheers gossip whisky sleeping with sirens GIF

C1B91104-B5CE-4CE9-969F-6844CE40DF3F.jpeg

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Nicely said @The Hologram - I'm sure our own skip will be equally gracious in victory.  Also, the score of the last player saves us from any Cardinal Winning jokes...

An 8 for Tue @SlipperyP

Will I f**k!! 

Get it up you Scotland!!!!!!!!!!! CHAMPIONIEEEEESSSSSSSSSS

An official captains statement will come tomorrow once @SlipperyP makes the official announcement and when I'm hungover and hugging my trophy surrounded by my equally pished and valiant warriors!

In the meantime, ROTW boys, enjoy your night! Scottish lads.................. away home 😁