The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Doesnr look like anyone else is having problems opening the Cup Quiz but I've tried on my phone using Chrome and Samsung Internet, both in normal mode and incognito and also on the mobile site and desktop site, and on my wife's iPhone using Safari and Chrome. All I get is the bit at the top loading but the quiz itself not loading. I'll see if I can find the laptop and charger in the morning but as it stands I'm not going to be able to get a score in. 

Screenshot_20211002-193542_Chrome.jpg

1 minute ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Doesnr look like anyone else is having problems opening the Cup Quiz but I've tried on my phone using Chrome and Samsung Internet, both in normal mode and incognito and also on the mobile site and desktop site, and on my wife's iPhone using Safari and Chrome. All I get is the bit at the top loading but the quiz itself not loading. I'll see if I can find the laptop and charger in the morning but as it stands I'm not going to be able to get a score in. 

Screenshot_20211002-193542_Chrome.jpg

Fingers crossed Inspector

The Final league tables are brought to you by Hugo - Bread & Butter Official Music Video

PFIZER PREMIERSHIP

It's back to the bread and butter, nothing getting past @WhiteRoseKillie, winning his 47th title. @Helpma squeezes into 2nd for the 6th time

@Arch Stanton & @Salvo Montalbano play in the Europa Cup

@Rugster & @alang1993 are in the Mugs Cup

@Snobot found himself in the deep end and panics @The Hologram too much to handle and plummets.

The Sunday morning walkers have more to discuss as they face a relegation playoff together @Tynierose & @The Captain 

PWWRK.PNG.c478f30e288e9814b2481023b18046c7.PNGp021021.PNG.901d4924df478332ed3c5ac2d8a73237.PNG

WANNABE CHAMPIONSHIP

@Geaky making a habit of championship title, as he lifts his 10th.  @The DA also moves up with a good finish.

@Bully Wee Villa & @JustOneCornetto will have 2 chances of promotion as they face each other in a playoff.

Form is temporary class is permanent, sees @kingjoey @Ross. & @gkneil showing nothing that is permanent, as they hire beach houses.

@The_Kincardine is in another playoff. 

WWGeaky.PNG.031c2e15e342547444b8d9bcf521ffd1.PNGw021021.PNG.042a87460dfd0c187e460f6e08d1cf63.PNG

LAST CHANCE SALOON SHOOTOUT

@Spring Onion jumps to his 5th Diddy title.

There is a playoff for the remaining 2 promotion and playoff spot @BigBo10, @mathematics & @Ronaldo Jeremy

You score number twos, you're shite @LincolnHearts scoops the spoon.

LWSpring.PNG.5c3198ac55cb9d3fbaefd073565b451f.PNGl021021.PNG.2d451b854aaf71508c069d74985964da.PNG