The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

This should have been 8.
Solid 6 to end the campaign.
This quiz was done in Luanda, Angola where I’ll be stationed for approximately the next 3 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Visual search query image

5 hours ago, gkneil said:

I believe match 10 should be turned into a glorious Blue WIN as it would appear our guys scored 15 to the ROTW's 14............

It's best score for this round, not aggregate. 

Was expecting the Scottish team pairings Pm'd to me by now, but looks like the captain @The Hologram is having problems.  Therefore, I'm off to bed soon.

As for the league boz @Silky Si McFly & @BigBo10 are the only two still to post their Friday scores.

12:00 Noon or earlier,  Grenta Time. Saturday.

Still waiting on @Arch Stanton for his playoff answer. You have 08:00 Sat TT

14 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Was expecting the Scottish team pairings Pm'd to me by now, but looks like the captain @The Hologram is having problems.  Therefore, I'm off to bed soon.

As for the league boz @Silky Si McFly & @BigBo10 are the only two still to post their Friday scores.

"Having problems"

In layman's terms thats....

"Shat it" or "lying in a corner crying"

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

Apologies Slippy, but due to Brexit (which Scotland didn't vote for), we are having to work twice as hard. Teams will be with you shortly

On 01/10/2021 at 15:51, NJ2 said:

Gif won’t load for me emoji17.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shows up in your quote...

ETA: Not any more it doesn't don't know what's happened.

Edited by Jacksgranda

2 minutes ago, The Hologram said:

Apologies Slippy, but due to Brexit (which Scotland didn't vote for), we are having to work twice as hard. Teams will be with you shortly

Neither did most of the rest of the world, but our captain has his hands on the tiller. 👍

The Weekly Cup awards

Weekly Champions Cup between @WhiteRoseKillie 36,214 & @Arch Stanton 28,468

What is the capacity of  FC Saint-Éloi Lupopo (DR Congo) stadium? 35,000 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FC_Saint-Éloi_Lupopo

euro.PNG.632c344e993032ae32c357232cc87d03.PNG

@WhiteRoseKillie                              @Salvo Montalbano                                   @alang1993

CCWWRK.PNG.9cf4955afa83e784b5b20339a0167dc7.PNGECWSalvo.PNG.a29e4a334954fe701216ef7c3266282b.PNGMCWalang.PNG.2109ed36f1ec0f4e788dfa3ea784a529.PNG

euro.PNG.0e17eb66e1e429c27b386ac167df597b.PNG

The Madwullie Super Cup goes to penalties

@WhiteRoseKillie & @Salvo Montalbano

Please answer the question below within the 24hr deadline 07:00 Sunday TT

What is the capacity of  Titikaveka F.C.(Cook Islands) stadium?

The P&B Ryder to the Stars and Back Team Quiz 2021

The 2nd session - Fourmans - Where every point counts. Highest pairings combined score wins a 1 point (Jockos you maybe want to double read that).

Comments from the captains

@pleslie99 

Team ROW should stand proud this morning, winning the 1st session was against the bookies predictions but we relish being the underdogs. Some outstanding performances throughout the team. WRK, Tynierose and NotThePars deserve special mentions for their full houses. Leeds Saint for carrying his absent partner and bringing home the point. The boys delivered but there has to be no let up going into the fourballs this weekend. No passengers are allowed. There was some major selection headaches but captains live and die by their decisions so I have gone for the following pairings and order.

The 1st 4 pairings all won their matches in the fourballs so remain unchanged as we look to send the big hitters out early to crush the Scottish spirit. The Aussie contingent pairing up in match 5 should feel the roar of the home crowd. Geaky has the unenviable task of making sure LincolnHearts makes it to the 1st tee. And bringing home the bacon is the pairing Jacksgranda and SlipperyP, they have an array of wooden spoons between them so you have my permission lads to use them on your opponents during the match to gain an advantage.

Nothing less than 6 points is acceptable lads. Let's do this!!

@The Hologram 

The RoTW are rather cocky after taking a small lead in the first round. 

Each pairing in this round will be sponsored by one of Scotland’s leading malt whiskies, a far superior beverage to Schnapps, Ouzo, Limoncello or Gin. 

Please wait until completing the quiz before sampling your whisky.

Best of luck guys

The pairings

ROTW  6½                                                                   🆚                                                SCOTLAND 

@WhiteRoseKillie & @pleslie99                 🆚                                @alang1993 & @Ronaldo Jeremy - Highland Park

@Tynierose & @German Jag                    🆚                                @Rugster & @Salvo Montalbano - Deanston

@Bully Wee Villa & @NJ2                           🆚                                 @ArmadaleKillie & @The DA - Laphroig

@The Captain & @NotThePars                 🆚                                  @Silky Si McFly & @Culter Away - The Dalmore

@Eednud & @Arabdownunder                 🆚                                  @mathematics & @BigBo10 - Bowmore

@Helpma & @Duszek                                🆚                                   @JustOneCornetto & @Cardinal Richelieu - The Macallan

@Meldrew & @The_Kincardine                🆚                                   @JamesP_81 & @The Hologram - Ardbeg

@Ross. & @Leeds Saint                              🆚                                  @Snobot & @Blootoon87 - The Glendronach 

@Geaky & @LincolnHearts                        🆚                                  @gkneil & @Arch Stanton - Bruichladdich

@Spring Onion & @kingjoey                     🆚                                   @Namond Brice & @101 - Talisker

@SlipperyP & @Jacksgranda                   🆚                                    @peasy23 & @scottsdad - Glenmorangie

The quiz we will be using today New Zealand 1st Oct '21 Afternoon https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/herald-afternoon-quiz-october-1/OBK3I6ABOUERD5KD5CI6N6FTZA/

You all have until Monday 07:30 Bangkok time or 01:30 Edinburgh time

DRIVE FOR SHOW PUTT FOR DOUGH!!!

Edited by SlipperyP