The All New No-Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

It is saying you cannot receive private messages. Don’t know if your inbox is full or some setting needs changed. 

Try it now

Can't wait any longer

How many Irish League titles have been won by Glentoran + Crusaders + Glenavon + Belfast Celtic?

The answer is 47 ( 23 + 7 + 3 + 14)

@Rugster 19 v 30 @Tynierose Tynierose gets second place

@The Hologram 69 v no show @gkneil  The Hologram stays up

@kingjoey 68 v no show @pleslie99 kingjoey stays up

@SlipperyP 32 v 80 @ArmadaleKillie Slippery is 2nd

I'm sure the 4 sides concerned would be delighted if they had accumulated 80 titles between them. (They might have done considering Belfast Celtic have been out of the league for 60 years.)

We haven’t had an Occasional Cup for a while so tomorrow we will. It will not be a completely No-Aussie event as there will be more Aussie and maybe some NZ questions than usual. The first round draw will be made and posted within the next 24 hours. Then the link for the questions for the There Might Be A Paywall But Here’s An Example Of What Is Behind It Occasional Cup.

14 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Can't wait any longer

How many Irish League titles have been won by Glentoran + Crusaders + Glenavon + Belfast Celtic?

The answer is 47 ( 23 + 7 + 3 + 14)

@Rugster 19 v 30 @Tynierose Tynierose gets second place

@The Hologram 69 v no show @gkneil  The Hologram stays up

@kingjoey 68 v no show @pleslie99 kingjoey stays up

@SlipperyP 32 v 80 @ArmadaleKillie Slippery is 2nd

I'm sure the 4 sides concerned would be delighted if they had accumulated 80 titles between them. (They might have done considering Belfast Celtic have been out of the league for 60 years.)

Jesus! Didn't give us long! Luckily my guess would've been losing anyway but my lawyers are currently compiling my case to take to CAS......

42 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:

Jesus! Didn't give us long! Luckily my guess would've been losing anyway but my lawyers are currently compiling my case to take to CAS......

Aye, I should have made it 18.00 today, will know for again! :lol:

8 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Aye, I should have made it 18.00 today, will know for again! :lol:

Aye u shouldve! Do not fear! Papers have been lodged at CAS, preliminary hearing tomorrow! @SlipperyP I hope your lawyers are good, you oversee this debacle and this charlatan comes along.....sporting integrity and all that! Wouldn't happen in @Cardinal Richelieu watch, he'd just announce a supermegaultradooperleague.

Anyway, I'll be back with a vengeance next week to right the wrongs! 🤣😜

9 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:

Aye u shouldve! Do not fear! Papers have been lodged at CAS, preliminary hearing tomorrow! @SlipperyP I hope your lawyers are good, you oversee this debacle and this charlatan comes along.....sporting integrity and all that! Wouldn't happen in @Cardinal Richelieu watch, he'd just announce a supermegaultradooperleague.

Oooh. I do love an ubermenschen league. 

Anyway, in quizzing news, @alang1993 and I turned up at @Silky Si McFly's quiz tonight and gave the other teams a good shagging, what?

Tbh, it was more alang's knowledge of sport, music and films - but the end result was a £25 bar tab (that we're not allowed to use till next week. Fucking swindle). 

Anyway, if anyone fancies a pub quiz and a free pint in the West End next Sunday, climb on. 

4 hours ago, pleslie99 said:

We have looked into the playoff complaint, the only problem we could see that the quizmaster, time was set as 18:00 today.  As this is an international league, I was a little confused as 18:00 had already passed.  Therefore, submitted my answer as soon as possible.  I won......case closed:P.

See you in court, if you survive until then.

9 hours ago, pleslie99 said:

Aye u shouldve! Do not fear! Papers have been lodged at CAS, preliminary hearing tomorrow! @SlipperyP I hope your lawyers are good, you oversee this debacle and this charlatan comes along.....sporting integrity and all that! Wouldn't happen in @Cardinal Richelieu watch, he'd just announce a supermegaultradooperleague not make a decision or support his assistants.

FTFY