The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

2 hours ago, Rugster said:

Is @Aidan boycotting the cup for some reason @Tynierose? Because if he is, that’s not very helpful to his team mates as he seemed to manage the daily quiz last week with no trouble. Not very helpful, @Aidan

I won't lie, it hurts, it hurts a lot man.  I spend my day off creating that quiz and he can't be arsed to do it.  Is it me, is it him, I dont know, he never writes, he never calls, I just don't know what I've done.

Anthony Anderson Reaction GIF

6 hours ago, Rugster said:

Is @Aidan boycotting the cup for some reason @Tynierose? Because if he is, that’s not very helpful to his team mates as he seemed to manage the daily quiz last week with no trouble. Not very helpful, @Aidan

He missed Thur & Fri quizzes, but was still posting, usually trolling the Brechin City fans.   Not that I go looking for you when you miss a day post no siree.

Nice recovery with a solid ten for Wednesday. Not 100% on San Ant, but all the others were nailed on. 

Oh, and now it's Wednesday - there were no punk bands listed in yesterday's quiz. "Which manufactured bunch of pretty boys" would have been a more accurate phrasing. I know I shouldn't let it bother me, but these things matter.