The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

11 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:

Party Dancing GIF by Florida Georgia Line

Cup Round 1 is complete. Everyone that took part qualifies. 34 brave souls took mark therefore make it to round 2! 

Round 1 determined your seeding and your playing partner for Round 2.  Knockout from here on in. Highest combined score goes through to the next round. Draw below and link to quiz. If you don't use your P&B name on the quiz then PM me your score please. I may miss it if otherwise.

@scottmcleanscontacts & @The Hologram V @Geaky & @BWV

@kingjoey & @JamesP_81 V @Jacksgranda & @ArmadaleKillie

@WhiteRoseKilie & @Salvo Montalbano V @mathematics & @bluetoon87

@Rugster & @alang1993 V @peasy23 & @101

@MSU & @BigBo10 V @NJ2 & @LincolnHearts

@SlipperyP & @Spring Onion V @Tynierose & @Snobot

@thecaptain & @Ross. V @Arch Stanton & @gkneil

@Eednud & @Genuine Hibs Fan V @German Jag & @Helpma V @Silky Si McFly & @Cardinal Richelieu

Please complete by Friday at 10am.

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=2012080942122071&cpy&

P.s couldn't tag 2 of the competitors so hopefully you see this. If not I'm sure one of the handsome mods will tag you for me

5. Tough one!

17 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:

P.s couldn't tag 2 of the competitors so hopefully you see this. If not I'm sure one of the handsome mods will tag you for me

Done, although it might surprise you to learn I'm not actually that handsome. BWV is Bully Wee Villa and Bluetoon is actually Blootoon for future reference. 

And so to today's quiz: 

ZERO out of 10. Including the Cardinal Richelieu question obviously. :)

27 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:

Cup Round 1 is complete. Everyone that took part qualifies. 34 brave souls took mark therefore make it to round 2! 

Round 1 determined your seeding and your playing partner for Round 2.  Knockout from here on in. Highest combined score goes through to the next round. Draw below and link to quiz. If you don't use your P&B name on the quiz then PM me your score please. I may miss it if otherwise.

@scottmcleanscontacts & @The Hologram V @Geaky & @Bully Wee Villa

@WhiteRoseKilie & @Salvo Montalbano V @mathematics & @Blootoon87

@Eednud & @Genuine Hibs Fan V @German Jag & @Helpma V @Silky Si McFly & @Cardinal Richelieu

Eight with every football one correct

Cristiano Ronaldo Sport GIF by JuventusFC

49 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:

@scottmcleanscontacts & @The Hologram V @Geaky & @Bully Wee Villa

@WhiteRoseKilie & @Salvo Montalbano V @mathematics & @Blootoon87

Some inspired guesswork  on the football questions, finished on 4/10.

On 07/12/2020 at 12:20, pleslie99 said:

Cup deadline is tonight, will extend it until tomorrow morning at 9am as there seems to be a few stragglers. I have tagged you all below. If you have done it and iv missed it let me know.

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=2012040437278959&cpy&

@MSU @Bully Wee Villa @Leeds Saint @mathematics @NotThePars @The_Kincardine @gkneil @ArmadaleKillie @Ross. @kingjoey @Adamski @Genuine Hibs Fan

Also TheDA and Mixufixit but for some reason it won't let me tag you!

Sorry pleslie99 but I have totally confused myself and missed the cup. I thought you meant the one that is played using the daily scores. Please disqualify me immediately. Hopefully you aren’t also going to impose a fine or a ban?

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

Sorry pleslie99 but I have totally confused myself and missed the cup. I thought you meant the one that is played using the daily scores. Please disqualify me immediately. Hopefully you aren’t also going to impose a fine or a ban?

Haha thats ok, you gave me a score whether right or wrong so your in. Your in the draw and Your team mate needs you 😜