The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

3 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

now ask you all for help, is there ways to change (for the better)....we are community, give us 5 minutes of your time...

It’s all Rupert Murdoch’s fault putting The Australian’s quizzes behind a firewall. 

Round 3 Scores

Thanks everyone for getting the scores in nice and quick. No tiebreaks either. Congratulations to all that went through, and also to those that got the question on their requested subject correct. Good scores from everyone, it was a tough quiz. Only one I would have known  was BLACKPINK(google them, you're welcome). Also, commiserations to whoever got 10 that had already been knocked out (didn't post a name)

@MSU 7 v @LincolnHearts 6

@Blootoon87 2 v @mathematics 4

@101 7 v @Rugster 8

@Silky Si McFly 2 v @The_Kincardine 8

@The Captain 6 v @Eednud 5

Have included below who selected each topic

- Australian plants & animals - Eednud

- Downton Abbey - 101

- American college sports teams -MSU

- David Lynch - Blootoon87

- 80s Pop Music - Lincoln Hearts

- Buckinghamshire - Kincardine

- Father Ted - Mathematics

- Pink Floyd - The Captain 

- The West Wing - Rugster

- K-Pop - Silky Si

Now, I have done the draw for the Semi finals which are detailed below. As there is 5 teams left, there will be one 3 way tie

Ooh Matron Kenneth Williams GIF - OohMatron KennethWilliams What - Discover  & Share GIFs

Semi Final Draw

@MSU v @Rugster v @The_Kincardine

@The Captain v @mathematics

Haven't finished the semi final quiz yet, will likely get that written over the next few days. Will aim for getting it posted late Friday but it could easily be Saturday afternoon.

Edited by alang1993

AH, you're back, good.. I couldn't get logged in this morning, for some reason.  Probably incompetence on someone's part, quite possibly mine.  Anyway, 8 for Thursday,  strange people and something else I cant remember now.

54 minutes ago, MSU said:

Not going to lie, spent an AGE trying to decide on my 50/50 on the Michigan college teams. A dastardly question. Well played, @alang1993.

Cheers. Glad you got it in the end. Was struggling to think of a question to begin with, then I found the list of team names. Wouldn't have had a clue with the question myself(although your profile picture would have likely helped to rule out 1 answer) :lol:

3 hours ago, alang1993 said:

Round 3 Scores

Thanks everyone for getting the scores in nice and quick. No tiebreaks either. Congratulations to all that went through, and also to those that got the question on their requested subject correct. Good scores from everyone, it was a tough quiz. Only one I would have known  was BLACKPINK(google them, you're welcome). Also, commiserations to whoever got 10 that had already been knocked out (didn't post a name)

@MSU 7 v @LincolnHearts 6

@Blootoon87 2 v @mathematics 4

@101 7 v @Rugster 8

@Silky Si McFly 2 v @The_Kincardine 8

@The Captain 6 v @Eednud 5

Have included below who selected each topic

- Australian plants & animals - Eednud

- Downton Abbey - 101

- American college sports teams -MSU

- David Lynch - Blootoon87

- 80s Pop Music - Lincoln Hearts

- Buckinghamshire - Kincardine

- Father Ted - Mathematics

- Pink Floyd - The Captain 

- The West Wing - Rugster

- K-Pop - Silky Si

Now, I have done the draw for the Semi finals which are detailed below. As there is 5 teams left, there will be one 3 way tie

Ooh Matron Kenneth Williams GIF - OohMatron KennethWilliams What - Discover  & Share GIFs

Semi Final Draw

@MSU v @Rugster v @The_Kincardine

@The Captain v @mathematics

Haven't finished the semi final quiz yet, will likely get that written over the next few days. Will aim for getting it posted late Friday but it could easily be Saturday afternoon.

Worse than the American Presidential voting imho...