The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

1 hour ago, The Hologram said:

6'10 for Friday including one moon correct. This weekend's reading will include astronomy, geography, the periodic table, chess and Dickens with a view to improving my score next week

That's Friday evening sorted - what about Saturday and Sunday?

Finger oot lads.  Saturday 06:00 GMT is the deadline.

James Villa                                                              Teletext                                                       Club 18-30                                 

@Adamski Fri                                                        @deej Fri                                                  @NotThePars Fri

@alang1993 Fri                                                    @101 Thu & Fri                                       @BigBo10 Fri

@Perkin Flump Fri                                               @The_Kincardine Thu & Fri                @LincolnHearts Fri               

@Silky Si McFly Fri                                               @CaspianChris  All week                     @gkneil All week :(

@Salvo Montalbano Tue to Fri

9 hours ago, kingjoey said:

What is it with normal people knowing which moons belong to which planets? 

I got the one earlier in the week correct and another for today thanks to my rewatch of The Expanse.

18 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Finger oot lads.  Saturday 06:00 GMT is the deadline.

James Villa                                                              Teletext                                                       Club 18-30                                 

@Adamski Fri                                                        @deej Fri                                                  @NotThePars Fri

@alang1993 Fri                                                    @101 Thu & Fri                                       @BigBo10 Fri

@Perkin Flump Fri                                               @The_Kincardine Thu & Fri                @LincolnHearts Fri               

@Silky Si McFly Fri                                               @CaspianChris  All week                     @gkneil All week :(

@Salvo Montalbano Tue to Fri

8 for me today.