The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

This is of peripheral interest to only @kingjoeyand, maybe, @Jacksgrandabut there is an ecology research station in Banchory (Bong-kray if you're a local) which, when I lived in Deeside, employed a Swedish quine to camp in Svalbard for 6 weeks each year to study pink-footed and barnacle geese.

Anyway, a 9 for me.  Quarks.

42 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

This is of peripheral interest to only @kingjoeyand, maybe, @Jacksgrandabut there is an ecology research station in Banchory (Bong-kray if you're a local) which, when I lived in Deeside, employed a Swedish quine to camp in Svalbard for 6 weeks each year to study pink-footed and barnacle geese.

Anyway, a 9 for me.  Quarks.

That’s a great story and makes me pine for my homeland (Deeside not Svalbard). However, I will take slight issue with your pronunciation of Banchory. I would have it as “Bung-kray”. Just a minor point.

5 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

That’s a great story and makes me pine for my homeland (Deeside not Svalbard). However, I will take slight issue with your pronunciation of Banchory. I would have it as “Bung-kray”. Just a minor point.

Whit?  Where are you now?  If it's The Weege I may explode.

Oh and as an aside, I, too, miss Deeside.

4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Whit?  Where are you now?  If it's The Weege I may explode.

Oh and as an aside, I, too, miss Deeside.

The Weege? Nae chunce. I’m actually just over the Cairn from Deeside on the coast.

20 minutes ago, Eednud said:

Why no a Norwegian quine?

Not my employment policy, mate.  Best quine for the job?  Her bloke was a Derby-supporting house-husband.

Deeside in the early 2000's was pretty eclectic and the local 'Norwegian wid' bred Borzois.