The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

7 out of 10. I think I prefer Edmund typing out the Ozzie quiz every day. 

Speaking of which, The Big Live Cup ... I'll ask the league administrators first whether this time / date suits them ... Sunday 17th May at 1pm (BST) ? - @Leeds Saint @Eednud @SlipperyP

3 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Speaking of which, The Big Live Cup ... I'll ask the league administrators first whether this time / date suits them ... Sunday 17th May at 1pm (BST) ? - @Leeds Saint @Eednud @SlipperyP

OK with me.  However I have 3 kids running around, anything could happen.  Also why did you forget @NJ2, you two still not speaking?

4 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I'm unlikely to be about as the lockdown has been eased in sunny Yorkshire and it'll likely be biking or golf for me. Sorry.

OK with me.  However I have 3 kids running around, anything could happen.  Also why did you forget [mention=73487]NJ2[/mention], you two still not speaking?

As if you need ask! It shows the conditions which NJ2 had to battle under the previous regime. I’m not really part of the governing body though, just do the play off’s now and again or cover when you need it on the tables.

I’ll probably be able to join the live quiz though [emoji106]