The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

6 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Since it Sunday, and we are either going to church or on our way back. Or forgo, and t sit in the house and do f**k all. I request a thanks to @Div for running this shithole.

As a promotion, why don't you join or even try to promote this thread to the masses. 2 minutes of your time and your gone for the day....to look at durty nurse photos on the Covid Thread. 

Have a Charles for your Sterling Service Slips, I am sure that @Div can arrange a Platinum Membership by way of a thank you & we can all have a hearty chuckle while you red dot Cardigan Richard into oblivion just because.

10 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

Have a Charles for your Sterling Service Slips, I am sure that @Div can arrange a Platinum Membership by way of a thank you & we can all have a hearty chuckle while you red dot Cardigan Richard into oblivion just because.

You as a cry baby, should never, and I say never ask about the dots.  Do fly and hit a member, when you say yess, ot nooo. This happens now and then. As this is a thread that does not care or give a f**k. Time is our beauty. 

You have a great day, keep safe. 

Edited by SlipperyP

5 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

You as a cry baby, should never, and I say never ask about the dots.  Do fly and hit a member, when you say yess, ot nooo. This happens now and then. As this is a thread that does not care or give a f**k. Time is our beauty. 

You have a great day, keep safe. 

Incomprehensible as always Slipps, stay safe & keep drowning those doggos.

58 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Scottish Prohibition Party

They only had 1 MP, a Mr Edwin Scrymgeour, representing Dundee of all places from 1922 to 1931. He actually defeated Winston Churchill who represented Dundee in the 1922 General Election although at the time 2 candidates were elected to represent the seat. 

13 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Stop responding to idiots.😉

Don't tell me that, tell Granny, ah wait, hoist with my own petard. Next stop that ruddy Periodic Table.

Edited by Perkin Flump

10 minutes ago, Eednud said:

They only had 1 MP, a Mr Edwin Scrymgeour, representing Dundee of all places from 1922 to 1931. He actually defeated Winston Churchill who represented Dundee in the 1922 General Election although at the time 2 candidates were elected to represent the seat. 

Covid Thread for this pishe