The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Welcome to the weekend everyone.  First up we have Player of the month for April.

@WhiteRoseKillie wins it with a massive 203 points total.  A great achievement and goes straight into the P&B Quiz Hall of Fame.

winner.png.8f346c6b7f995f15456c05e8eef45f80.png  You can find the full results below.

1304462187_aprilfinal1.png.21bdb826505ecc79538048b48f9d0d49.png479053234_aprilfinal2.png.fae027cd009368aad5e4fe8426fd5c02.png

Who's going to win it in May?

The final league tables are brought to you by Fatboy Slim - The Weekend Starts Here

With only 2 answers wrong on Wednesday you've got to hand it to him @alang1993 reclaims the title. Well Played.  @Bully Wee Villa been eating the brainy beans again as he hits his second second place. Enjoy your day mate.

In the hole @Salvo Montalbano couldn't find the thread, some inspector eh! No safe pair of hands for @gkneil @MixuFixit couldnae fix it after all.  All doon.  @Leeds Saint gets a chance in the playoff.

wslwinner.png.b1774191c354f96a92da1415f8aced5f.pngwsl010520.png.e87ea17df80fa179342f3aa7643d1871.png

It was as exciting as watching the boat race, somebody won, nobody cared. @Cardinal Richelieu Slipped away on the last day. Congratulations.  @Perkin Flump gets in the top division for the first time and @Silky Si McFly get sulky, but your up.  @The DA will try for a second promotion in succession with a playoff to answer.

Down at sole @pleslie99 didn't drop the wean, but drops a division. Maybe P in for Pontins after all @JamesP_81, & @LiviLion finds it tough with the other animals  down they all go. @mathematics summed  up a shite week and needs to calculate a new plan in the playoff.

617392438_2nddivwinner.png.fe3d2b4c714fe0b2c1ef19508d7128f6.png2nd010520.png.0b8973d19db5e3583e25d4cf39418c27.png

Well well it always gives me great pleasure to see a player winning their first ever title and what a night it will be at @Spring Onion gaff tonight:guinness@cyderspaceman floats upwards to the 2nd Division & another unsung hero has made promotion @Blootoon87 get in there!!!   @Snobot look out the study books, playoff time.

I got all wrong during the week.  @BigBo10 wake up man.  @Jacksgranda you lucky man.  Over to you....

1402073748_pontinswinner.png.ea269dfb4fb5d57b08251ee25930bfab.pngp010520.png.aa0c0c15cf31ebf8bc8271a915653701.png

Playoff will be coming shortly, stay tuned.

Edited by SlipperyP

Fantastic, I would like to thank my parents first of all, the always told me that if you don't know the answer then take a chance on one of the three. I said I wouldn't cry but.....😭

Anyone know where to get an open top bus to show off my medal  🥉

Edited by Spring Onion

Playoff time has arrive, some will be confused others shake their heads.

Playoff #137

Tipping their glasses this week are

Chang Playoff

@Leeds Saint P20 W6 L14 last app: 5th Oct 2019

v

@The DA P14 W12 L2 last app: 21st Mar 2020

Tennents Playoff

@mathematics P7 W5 L2 last app: 29th Feb 2020

v

@Snobot P7 W2 L5 last app: 18th Apr 2020

Question - In what year was the Scottish Prohibition Party founded?

Answers to be poured into my PM decanter  no later than 06:00 Monday TT

Cheers.

Edited by SlipperyP

2 hours ago, alang1993 said:

@101 not even a rating, disgraceful

Correct Alan.

2 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

f**k. Forgot about him. He's dreamy. 

101: 1

:wub:

Thanks Cardi, cant remember what thread it was but you posted your age and I had you about 10 years younger. still 0.5/10 but a much younger chap.

38 minutes ago, 101 said:

Correct Alan.

:wub:

Thanks Cardi, cant remember what thread it was but you posted your age and I had you about 10 years younger. still 0.5/10 but a much younger chap.

You're too kind. 

If anyone's up for up a live quiz, let me know and I'll PM you a link and we'll do it next weekend. 

Edit. What time suits? Just realised we've got folk many hours ahead of us. If it means drinking at midday I'll take one for the team. 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

44 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

You're too kind. 

If anyone's up for up a live quiz, let me know and I'll PM you a link and we'll do it next weekend. 

Edit. What time suits? Just realised we've got folk many hours ahead of us. If it means drinking at midday I'll take one for the team. 

Ah well, you make a good point as always.  Tat tips the balance back in favour of Friday, what with being back at work on Sunday.  Then again, I'm mostly working from home, so does it really matter?  If you can make it before midnight GST (BST+3) it would be appreciated.  Hell, I'll even forego fasting to get in the party spirit.

Apologies for missing friday, currently attempting to lay decking in my back garden with the help of nobody but YouTube and my wife sticking her oar in telling me "it better be good".

I'd be up for a zoom quiz however fridays I currently have a weekly online poker get together with my real life pals so count me in for saturday.

3 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

You're too kind. 

If I'm not working count me in, won't know when I'm working so any time would suit :)

2 hours ago, Tynierose said:

Crawling b*****d, the last time I saw @Cardinal Richelieuhe looked about 50 and left the pub with vomit down his t shirt.

We apologised to the barmaid but she was fine about it saying we all have friends who are a bit well different.

I can't say I've ever seen him in such a state.

3 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

You're too kind. 

I'm keen on that.