The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

2 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Page 397 @Tynierose

That's definitely not the first either, because several of the teams have already been awarded medals. 

Try way back in Page 391: 

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Total

Peasy

Edmund

Jagfox99

WhiteRoseKillie

Cardinal Richelieu

Dee_62

G_Man1985

Bully di Villa

Ross.

4 hours ago, Tynierose said:

@Cardinal Richelieu was this the 1st ever completed league table.

2 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Page 397 @Tynierose

6 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

That's definitely not the first either, because several of the teams have already been awarded medals. 

Try way back in Page 391: 

He asked for a completed league table,  I notice that G_man 85 had a black star against his name (coming last), but never came last, I checked and can't find a league before this one called WEEK 1.  All the other stars are for that weeks positions.  Can't you remember?

2 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

He asked for a completed league table,  I notice that G_man 85 had a black star against his name (coming last), but never came last, I checked and can't find a league before this one called WEEK 1.  All the other stars are for that weeks positions.  Can't you remember?

To be fair he is over 400 years old.

9 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Honestly don't know. It's one of things that will be debated by historians thousands of years from now. 

21 hours ago, Tynierose said:

champions league football GIF by Real Madrid

It's semi time, and everyone loves a good semi...

Here is the draw.  

@Arch Stanton @Eednud @Spring Onion @Helpma             V      @JamesP_81 @mathematics @Ross. @peasy23

@Jacksgranda @Blootoon87 @Day of the Lords @alang1993  v @WhiteRoseKillie @Leeds Saint @CaspianChris @German Jag 

v @Salvo Montalbano @NJ2 @Cardinal Richelieu @pleslie99

Now remember the lowest scorer for each team doesn't count.  We will have three teams in the final, the bottom semi will see two teams advance.

I would like the quiz done by Tuesday at 2000.      Even if you're out give it a go.  I expect a few tens this time.

Here is the link

https://www.quizyourfriends.com/step4.php?id=2004200607542536&stp&

200.gif

90s s GIF

Eleven hours to go for @Day of the Lords @pleslie99 @CaspianChris @Leeds Saint @Salvo Montalbano to get moving.  Incidentally you're all in the same tie and one score will make all the difference.

There will be no extensions, we must get it done, the people have spoken.

giphy.gif

On 23/09/2016 at 15:35, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Similarly, at the bottom of the league, I can't really award the brown star to supermik, since he only did one quiz. I'm pretty sure that if @alang1993 took the last two days quiz he'd get the 5 points required to boost up the table. In which case the league's Pierre de Coubertin, G_man1985 - would win its first ever wooden spoon / brown star. 

On 23/09/2016 at 16:08, Cardinal Richelieu said:

And @supermik is liable to get a brown star unless he does Monday's to Wednesday's quizzes!

On 23/09/2016 at 17:15, Cardinal Richelieu said:

the three bottom feeders receiving a black star each (the brown ones looked too much like bronze). 

Edit: alang's black star has been rescinded

@Cardinal Richelieu  There is your answer.

All in 1 day you changed your mind on 3 occasions.  Classic Cockwobble Cardinal

9 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

@Cardinal Richelieu  There is your answer.

Guys watch this from about 7mins 50 seconds to 8mins 50 seconds to watch the Cardinal have the greatest melt down ever.

Edited by Tynierose

5 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

You'd think that after I'd retired from my duties due to ill health, my proteges would show me a bit of kindness and respect in my twilight years. 

7 out of 10 for Tuesday. :(

2 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Guys watch this from about 7mins 50 seconds to watch Cardinal Richeleu have the greatest melt down ever.

Chortle. Cardinal Richelieu - trying to punch birds since the 17th Century (I'd be as well getting this one in before someone beats me to it).