The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

3 hours ago, Tynierose said:

Yom Kippur Please GIF by swerk

Sorry Anchorman GIF by reactionseditor

Here is the second attempt at the quiz seeing as well I managed to f**k it up -    Answers via the usual mediu by 8pm on Sunday.   Lowest score from your team doesnt count.   The last match has three teams in it so they will be joined by a 4th player next round.  

Here is the draw again

@alang1993 @Silky Si McFly @SlipperyP @gkneil     V     @WhiteRoseKillie @Leeds Saint @CaspianChris @German Jag

@Adamski @geaky @LiviLion @The Captain                V     @Arch Stanton  @Eednud  @Spring Onion  @Helpma

@Rugster @MixuFixit @Snobot @The DA                    v    @Salvo Montalbano @NJ2 @Cardinal Richelieu @pleslie99

@peasy23 @Ross. @JamesP_81 @mathematics        v    @Bully Wee Villa  @cyderspaceman @BigBo10 @The_Kincardine

@Jacksgranda @Blootoon87 @Day of the Lords          v      @LincolnHearts  @kingjoey @deej

Here is the link  

https://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=2004180449263779&lnk&

Good luck everyone, I hate you all.

sorry taylor swift GIF

4 for the reboot

Ok, let's get this shambles back on track with the final weeks League Tables brought to you by Sportscentury Jimmy Connors Life Story

World Super League

Everyone favourite Screw @WhiteRoseKilie wins his 18th Major Title after coming out of retirement.  We bow to our master.  2nd place goes to @alang1993 who I'm sure he is pleased to have  some competition.  Down the pits goes everyone's favourite cup guru @Tynierose @The Captain letting his team down and @moomintroll where he will be missed by all.   @German Jag faces the playoff question.

wsl170420.png.8e9c567388a6fd1faba1d3021adda89e.png

2nd Divison League

@Leeds Saint another Yorkshire winner takes 10th Silver title and the first player to get double figures for this particular title.  @Silky Si McFly just misses out @Eednud up and down like one of those Aussie big rabbit thingys @geaky collapsed and finds himself in the playoff.

In Hells Garden @The DA drops down AGAIN and sorry to see the gruesome twosome @SlipperyP @Jacksgranda, which will be a relief for the other 2nd Division players next week.  In the playoff voted P&B's best Buckinghamshire poster @The_Kincardine finds himself in the playoff

2nd170420.png.e798145dc9a82f2d324d17cf267d13c8.png

Pontins League

The seaside is a safer place to go as @Cardinal Richelieu wins his 11th Diddy Title @LiviLion comes out of retirement  and gets himself promoted along side @Spring Onion tears in his eyes for such a young fella. @Snobot sledged himself into the playoff spot.

The embarrassment to Perthshire, couldn't even bring himself to the thread to post his Friday score, it probably wouldn't have mattered seeing the form from his return.  @deej have a good look at yourself.   

p170420.png.aa68c6aec58421446de849da1accd824.png

Playoff question coming up, after the adverts and a cup of Scottish Blend.

Edited by SlipperyP

11 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

In Hells Garden @The DA drops down AGAIN and sorry to see the gruesome twosome @SlipperyP @Jacksgranda, which will be a relief for the other 2nd Division players next week.

2nd170420.png.e798145dc9a82f2d324d17cf267d13c8.png

Many a true word...

And @deej 15cm Wooden Spoon Award

Edited by Jacksgranda

4 hours ago, Tynierose said:

Yom Kippur Please GIF by swerk

Sorry Anchorman GIF by reactionseditor

Here is the second attempt at the quiz seeing as well I managed to f**k it up -    Answers via the usual mediu by 8pm on Sunday.   Lowest score from your team doesnt count.   The last match has three teams in it so they will be joined by a 4th player next round.  

Here is the draw again

@alang1993 @Silky Si McFly @SlipperyP @gkneil     V     @WhiteRoseKillie @Leeds Saint @CaspianChris @German Jag

@Adamski @geaky @LiviLion @The Captain                V     @Arch Stanton  @Eednud  @Spring Onion  @Helpma

@Rugster @MixuFixit @Snobot @The DA                    v    @Salvo Montalbano @NJ2 @Cardinal Richelieu @pleslie99

@peasy23 @Ross. @JamesP_81 @mathematics        v    @Bully Wee Villa  @cyderspaceman @BigBo10 @The_Kincardine

@Jacksgranda @Blootoon87 @Day of the Lords          v      @LincolnHearts  @kingjoey @deej

Here is the link  

https://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=2004180449263779&lnk&

Good luck everyone, I hate you all.

sorry taylor swift GIF

As many guesses today as yesterday. 4/10 this time.

Sorry everyone, posted earlier but it appears to have been lost in the wasteland. I had an absolute nightmare last week & I apologise for the complete absurdity of that last post from my previous incarnation. I have touched on it on the relevant thread before but unfortunately I suffer from severe mental health issues & I wake up most mornings thankful that my complete incompetence means that my Suicide attempts up until now have been unsuccessful. I can be a crabby f**ker at times but I can usually recognise the signs & stop posting before the Dog takes over me & I become a different person. If you feel you don't like me for whatever reason then please Marshy me & enjoy your enhanced Forum experience but don't insult me personally when you have no idea who I am & how I behave in my day to day life. Feel free to insult me for the utter nonsense that I post on here however (after this Mea Culpa) as I totally deserve that. I am on record here somewhere saying that I voted for my local Labour MP in the last General Election after having a very long conversation with him around the Party Leadership, even though I have voted Tory before & probably might do again at some point in the future down here in Englandshire it does not mean I agree with all their politics, I just feel the need to vote during every election & pick the best of a bad bunch. TL;DR sorry for losing the plot, if you want to hate me, just ignore me but when I talk shite tell me I have & I promise not to take the huff.

Most importantly, I will take my place in the Seaside League on Monday although I will be avoiding most other threads for a while, I don't want to come across all The Moomintroll but can my meagre previous achievements be transferred across to my new Clumpany? I need to take every positive I can get.

And we're back LIVE and EXCLUSIVE for playoffs.

Playoff #135

This weeks Bugs all around US are;

Good Aids Playoff

@German Jag P23 W16 L7 last app: 28th Mar 2020

v

@geaky P3 W1 L2 last app: 4th Apr 2020

Bad Aids Playoff

@The_Kincardine P20 W11 L9 last app: 8th Feb 2020

v

@Snobot P6 W2 L4 last app: 21st Mar 2020

Question - It's on everybody thoughts and prayers Coronavirus/Convid 19.  We only talk and look at the countries with massive numbers.  However, there is 210 countries/territories which have been infected.  The bottom 10 countries/territories which have reported cases below.  What is the combined population?

playoff.png.e321d4037c4efd08a3cc36568ac2fd86.png

Answers to be vaccines to my PM social distancing account no later than Monday 06:00 TT

Stay safe & Good Luck

10 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

Most importantly, I will take my place in the Seaside League on Monday although I will be avoiding most other threads for a while, I don't want to come across all The Moomintroll but can my meagre previous achievements be transferred across to my new Clumpany? I need to take every positive I can get.

Glad that you are good and safe, that is the main thing.  I won't go into it, but the forum can be a brutal place at times and we all have to step back and think what and who we are posting.  It can and does effect when you hit that enter button.

I'm more than please that you have come back here for your first 2 posts and I'm sure everyone will be please to have you back.  I'm a gid c**t and never wiped you out the league, you have only went under as a new name.  You will start in the 2nd Division next week.  It's only fair.

Keep strong, I'm here and many others also for any help or assistance whenever you need us.

Edited by SlipperyP

10 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

@Tynierose 30%  brutal quiz 

can we not just take the first quiz scores and make it out of 9 or you will pay for this in final league tables, later today.

Absolutely agree, 6 right in the first quiz but that got binned and got a lowly 3 for the second quiz.

Edited by Spring Onion

43 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

Welcome back fella. Stay safe and stay healthy. 

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

Glad that you are good and safe, that is the main thing.  I won't go into it, but the forum can be a brutal place at times and we all have to step back and think what and who we are posting.  It can and does effect when you hit that enter button.

I'm more than please that you have come back here for your first 2 posts and I'm sure everyone will be please to have you back.  I'm a gid c**t and never wiped you out the league, you have only went under as a new name.  You will start in the 2nd Division next week.  It's only fair.

Keep strong, I'm here and many others also for any help or assistance whenever you need us.

Cheers Slipps, would have been happy to start again at the bottom so thanks for that, thanks for the other words as well. It is a b*****d at times, hit me hard from nowhere last week & has been brutal but I know as well as the help I get from elsewhere there are plenty of gid cnuts on here who are always ready to help anyone who is struggling.