@The Captain Fri

@moomintroll :( All week

@cyderspaceman Fri

@The_Kincardine Fri

@CaspianChris Thu & Fri

@LiviLion Fri

@BigBo10 Fri

@deej Fri

@Day of the Lords Wed, Thu & FriSee you all in the morning. 

It's Friday night and I'm away out on the lash to bed.

7 for Fri.  Probably relegation

Cup score submitted. Almost every question a guess. Knew the last one as i googled it by accident earlier when searching for “The Creation of Adam”, which I was humourously* referencing when sending a picture of me and my son onto the family whatsapp chat...

*Wasn’t all that humourous.

52 minutes ago, alang1993 said:

Ditto

56 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

6 for the cup quiz. 

Stewards enquiry on the Jimmy Connors question @Tynierose

53 minutes ago, alang1993 said:

Ditto

Yup fucked the Connors question but that just adds to the fun.  Quizmaster always right blah blah blah

Apologies, I know the last thing we need is another quiz, as there seem to be loads tonight, but here is my weekly themed quiz.

All answers have a common three letter sequence

If you want to be included in my mini league table, PM your answers, deadline, midday on Sunday.

1 What 1980 David Bowie single contained the lyrics "We know Major Tom's a junkie"?

2 In which US city would you find the Lincoln Memorial?

3 In which 1970s TV show would you have found the characters Hawkeye, Radar & Hot Lips?

4 Who was the leader of the Liberal Democrat Party between 1988 & 1999?

5 In Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs, which of the dwarfs names comes first alphabetically?

6 Which BBC show ran from 2002-2012 presented by Alistair Appleton amongst other had the tagline "The show that helps you find hidden treasures in your home, and then sells them for you at auction."?

7 What video game characters' arch enemy was Dr Neo Cortex?

8 Which Strictly Come Dancing professional partnered Caroline Flack to win Strictly Come Dancing Series 12. He did not fair so well with his current life partner Rachel Riley the previous year finishing 11th overall.

9 What sport that has never been included in the modern Olympic Games is played in an arena, 9.75m by 6.4m by 5.64m?

10 Running between 1996-2001 which TV title character was played by Don Johnson as the captain in a San Francisco Police Department?

Good Luck.

good luck.jpg