The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

7 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Apropos of nothing the phrase, "shite comedy quiz" occurs 29 times on P&B.  Once from @Rugster, once from @Salvo Montalbanoand 27 times from you.

Now I am no expert in conditioned reflex but if you ever find yourself homeless Gustav Pavlov has a kennel with your name on it...

If you’d also searched for cleaned up variations of “shite”, I believe you’d have uncovered a few more occurrences from @Cardinal Richelieu.

9 for Thursday.

Apologies if this has already been posted, but presumably there’ll be no quiz tomorrow or Monday with it being the Easter weekend? Are we having a superleague or megaleague, or whatever the two weeker is called!?

3 hours ago, Ross. said:

9/10 for Thursday. 2 flukes with the author and the star sign. Polanski should be rotting in hell for what he has done today though, making me miss out on a perfect score.

Couldn't agree more.

3 hours ago, Adamski said:

9 for Thursday.

Apologies if this has already been posted, but presumably there’ll be no quiz tomorrow or Monday with it being the Easter weekend? Are we having a superleague or megaleague, or whatever the two weeker is called!?

I had never even given it one thought as a non christian I never knew it was Easter weekend.  I'll give it some thought over my sleep and decide tomorrow.  Is it not cancelled anyway?

Our New Year Songhran 13th, 14th & 15th April which is new year, Christmas and Easter all rolled into one big party time for everyone has been cancelled and everyone just to have a normal day, no holidays, no temple and no water fights.