The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

21 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Apologies for the delay in posting this. The winner of the Coronavirus Quiz (part 1!) was Arch Stanton with a healthy 41 out of 50. +1 his cup column please!

Done

3 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
3 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:
Apologies for the delay in posting this. The winner of the Coronavirus Quiz (part 1!) was Arch Stanton with a healthy 41 out of 50. +1 his cup column please!
You can view the full leaderboard here and have fun guessing what people's real names are: https://wikiquiz.org/a/GHuiE9Zs9joQXCD0cWRfzwhTAssr5lS6vHFjjYwP
And if you want to look at how each paper was marked, go ye here: https://wikiquiz.org/a/GHuiE9Zs9joQXCD0cWRfzwhTAssr5lS6vHFjjYwP
9 out of 10 for tday. 

2nd link is fake news Cardigan.

Along the top of the page you can click various links to see answers and marked sheets etc

32 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Yes I think he’s posted some sort of admin link. Probably on the communion wine early. 

Nope. It was intentional. The quiz is over and the winner has been declared. It was either that or post every single bloody link individually and life is too short. 

15 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Nope. It was intentional. The quiz is over and the winner has been declared. It was either that or post every single bloody link individually and life is too short. 

I never doubted you for a moment your eminence. 

Guest Moomintroll
Weird we all got number 10 wrong, even those of us who got it right...?
Well spotted wellyheid, I got that bloody right as well.

Apologies for the delay in posting this. The winner of the Coronavirus Quiz (part 1!) was Arch Stanton with a healthy 41 out of 50. +1 his cup column please.

Wow, 2 cups in a week. If anywhere was open I'd get a polo shirt embroidered with some sort of Aberdeen style badge.

9 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

You can view the full leaderboard here and have fun guessing what people's real names are: https://wikiquiz.org/a/GHuiE9Zs9joQXCD0cWRfzwhTAssr5lS6vHFjjYwP

And if you want to look at how each paper was marked, go ye here: https://wikiquiz.org/a/GHuiE9Zs9joQXCD0cWRfzwhTAssr5lS6vHFjjYwP

9 out of 10 for tday. 

Stewards enquiry in to question 10 for everyone and also question 30 for me.  One wee letter oot.  

Otherwise great quiz, I enjoyed it immensely.

Guest Moomintroll
Stewards enquiry in to question 10 for everyone and also question 30 for me.  One wee letter oot.  

Otherwise great quiz, I enjoyed it immensely.
Looking at my answers in hindsight, I don't really think I took it seriously enough.

7 hours ago, Helpma said:

So, can we now have an explanation for how the hell Ardnamurchan became part of Aberdeenshire?  Ah well, falling out with the quizmaster is half the fun of quizzing :) 

First rule of pub quiz. If the answer is wrong then you've got to be wrong to be right.   Right?    Right!

Enjoyed the cup quiz. 

Edited by cyderspaceman