The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

League Tables have just been published and what a week it has been 6 quizzed was obviously too much for some, included myself, no legs left for Friday.

World Super League

@Ziggy doubles up with promotion last week and cruises to only his 2nd top award, no showing but it there.  Congratulation and have great weekend,. @Tynierose sloppy seconds again.

Down the bottom of the big boys, relegation is awaiting for @alang1993 @geaky & @Moomintroll. @CaspianChris with his late entry finds himself with a fighting playoff quest.

wsl060320.png

2nd Division League

4 way on 40.  However, we have a winner. We salute @The Captain, journey upwards for @Cardinal Richelieu & @Salvo Montalbano.

@Adamski was the unlucky one, but he still has a chance with the playoff.

Seaside here we come @Ross. @pleslie99, scoring 3 on Monday let's just say that fucked it.

A tie for the 3 relegation spot and playoff between @wastecoatwilly & @Spring Onion

2div060320.png

Pontins League

Where all the happy people reside. @JamesP_81 seems to be the happiest.  Also departing is @BigBo10 & (got his wings clipped on Monday) @NJ2

@Snobot somehow made to the playoff.  Oh I know why, the rest were thick as shite.

This weeks embarrassment to his family goes to @Blootoon87 

p060320.png

Edited by SlipperyP

Here we are, here we go Playoff #129

Before we head into the unknown,  a playoff question to see who gets automatically relegated and who gets in the playoff.

@Spring Onion v @wastecoatwilly

Question -  What is the population of North Berwick?

Please answer this question above and the BIG playoff question below in your same PM. Thanks

In the spotlight this weekend are;

Kramer Playoff

@CaspianChris P3 W1 L2 last app: 23rd Mar 2019

v

@Adamski P4 W2 L2 last app: 27th Jul 2019

George Costanza Playoff

@Spring Onion P7 W4 L3 last app: 22nd Feb 2020

or 

@wastecoatwilly P11 W4 L7 last app: 15th Feb 2020

v

@Snobot P3 W1 L2 last app: 19th Oct 2019

Question - What is your total, if you add up all Seinfeld episodes (first showing)  viewing figures? USA only

Answers to be bubbled into my PM no later than Monday 07:00 TT

Good Luck.

4 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

League Tables have just been published and what a week it has been 6 quizzed was obviously too much for some, included myself, no legs left for Friday.

World Super League

@Ziggy doubles up with promotion last week and cruises to only his 2nd top award, no showing but it there.  Congratulation and have great weekend,. @Tynierose sloppy seconds again.

Down the bottom of the big boys, relegation is awaiting for @alang1993 @geaky & @Moomintroll. @CaspianChris with his late entry finds himself with a fighting playoff quest.

wsl060320.png

2nd Division League

4 way on 40.  However, we have a winner. We salute @The Captain, journey upwards for @Cardinal Richelieu & @Salvo Montalbano.

@Adamski was the unlucky one, but he still has a chance with the playoff.

Seaside here we come @Ross. @pleslie99, scoring 3 on Monday let's just say that fucked it.

A tie for the 3 relegation spot and playoff between @wastecoatwilly & @Spring Onion

2div060320.png

Pontins League

Where all the happy people reside. @JamesP_81 seems to be the happiest.  Also departing is @BigBo10 & (got his wings clipped on Monday) @NJ2

@Snobot somehow made to the playoff.  Oh I know why, the rest were thick as shite.

This weeks embarrassment to his family goes to @Blootoon87 

p060320.png

I relish the prospect of a fighting playoff quest to avoid relegation. 

BRING IT ON I SAY 😊😊.

TIMES UPO!!!

Before we headed into the unknown,  a playoff question to see who got automatically relegated and who got in the playoff.

@Spring Onion North Berwick -  5750

v

@wastecoatwilly NO SCORE

Question -  What is the population of North Berwick?

@Spring Onion moves into the playoff @wastecoatwilly look out your sun cream and reading glasses, you had 2 question to answer and never answered this one.

In the spotlight this weekend were;

Kramer Playoff

@CaspianChris P3 W1 L2 last app: 23rd Mar 2019

Being American the answer will be something daft.  I will stab a guess at 80 million viewers.

v

@Adamski P4 W2 L2 last app: 27th Jul 2019

Seinfeld viewers: 3,780,000,000

George Costanza Playoff

@Spring Onion P7 W4 L3 last app: 22nd Feb 2020

Sienfield - American comedy so 20 episodes a season l, maybe 8 seasons and 27 million on average an episode. Plus a couple of million added on.       4,750,000,000

v

@Snobot P3 W1 L2 last app: 19th Oct 2019

NO SCORE

Question - What is your total, if you add up all Seinfeld episodes (first showing)  viewing figures? USA only

Congratulation to @Adamski with his well worked out answer, then again he was up against a dafty. @CaspianChris wtf.

@Spring Onion turned up and that was all that was needed as @Snobot is haveing such a great time at pleasure beach.

For clarity @wastecoatwilly answered - 120 episodes for the playoff question. :lol:

I will now hand over the reins to our trusted convict @Eednud to dazzle us with the league tables (promotion for him for sure) and @NJ2  will mesmerize us with his playoff weekends. 

See you all in 2 weeks.  Keeps safe, keep those hands clean.

Take Care.