Jump to content
Cardinal Richelieu

The All New No-Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Sorry - subtle hints and gentle nudges don't work with me. What appears to be the problem? And why are quoting last week's league table? I gave you your 9 for Tuesday. And I've given you both scores for this week. JUST TELL ME MAN. 

Get your rosary beads our Cardi youre a baw hair from smacking the punters about like your boss.200.gif

Edited by 101

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

7 hours ago, Silky Si McFly said:

I don't think you do enough work, so I would vote against the mega league

WELL I'LL BE DOING PLENTY OF BLOODY WORK WHEN YOU BUGGER OFF GALLIVANTING ROUND THE GLOBE FOR THREE (THREE) WEEKS LEAVING ME TO LOOK AFTER YOUR TWO OF YOUR KIDS (for the avoidance of doubt, the children in this case refer to pub quizzes that he runs, but my indignation remains the same). 

Anyway. 9 out of 10. Can't believe I got the Frink question wrong. I'm even watching Man in the High Castle at the moment where one of the characters is called Frink,. Which, on reflection, is of no use whatsoever. 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A 6 for Wednesday, chasing after Jacksgranda's wooden spoon - hope it's not a family heirloom... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Second full house of the week. 10/10 for Wednesday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, BigBo10 said:

6/10. Thankfully can’t be relegated and another wooden spoon would be nice.

I've plenty spare ones.

And I'll have another this week - 3/10 for Wednesday. Knew after the first 2 questions it was going to be a disaster. Films - bloody hell!

And I talked myself out of the river answer. I'm definitely not Mr Happy.

Edited by Jacksgranda

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Is this a double-bluff or a whoosh?
Anyway, 9 for Wednesday.   Cartoon professor.
The nationality of people born within the UK is BRITISH.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:
3 hours ago, The DA said:
Is this a double-bluff or a whoosh?
Anyway, 9 for Wednesday.   Cartoon professor.

The nationality of people born within the UK is BRITISH.

Good one, giving away the answer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

 

WELL I'LL BE DOING PLENTY OF BLOODY WORK WHEN YOU BUGGER OFF GALLIVANTING ROUND THE GLOBE FOR THREE (THREE) WEEKS LEAVING ME TO LOOK AFTER YOUR TWO OF YOUR KIDS (for the avoidance of doubt, the children in this case refer to pub quizzes that he runs, but my indignation remains the same). 

Anyway. 9 out of 10. Can't believe I got the Frink question wrong. I'm even watching Man in the High Castle at the moment where one of the characters is called Frink,. Which, on reflection, is of no use whatsoever. 

For the love of God, not in front of the children! Also 9, F-U Frink

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 for Wednesday.

I'd never heard of the film or any of the actors in Q10.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Sorry - subtle hints and gentle nudges don't work with me. What appears to be the problem? And why are quoting last week's league table? I gave you your 9 for Tuesday. And I've given you both scores for this week. JUST TELL ME MAN. 

(I never got my point for winning the quiz the week before last!)

8/10 for Wednesday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...