The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Shout out to @Tynierose & @Silky Si McFly  I think 1 of you are up to do the next cup quiz, sort it out between yourselves.

Also, for the weeks starting the 10th & 17th March. I can't do the tables as my sister is coming over to visit. It's her 50th birthday, I'll be dedicated my time with Chang her, again @Leeds Saint, @Eednud or @NJ2  you can sort it out who wants/can to do it.

Thanks.

Edited by SlipperyP

Shout out to [mention=30230]Tynierose[/mention] & [mention=78193]Silky Si McFly[/mention]  I think 1 of you are up to do the next cup quiz, sort it out between yourselves.

Also, for the weeks starting the 10th & 17th March. I can't do the tables as my sister is coming over to visit. It's her 50th birthday, I'll be dedicated my time with Chang her, again [mention=2439]Leeds Saint[/mention], [mention=44974]Eednud[/mention] or [mention=73487]NJ2[/mention]  you can sort it out who wants/can to do it.

Thanks.

I’m happy to do the tables while you get blootered. I did it often enough for Cardi when he was on the communion wine and olé water.

4 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

There is a rule that was brought in via committee at the annual general meeting 2018/19, that all players MUST complete the 5 days, otherwise they will finish bottom no matter if they had a higher score than other players.  @Cardinal Richelieu was present at the meeting.....  

This sounds a bit like the WRJFA's response to the proposed WoSL...

There is a rule that was brought in via committee at the annual general meeting 2018/19, that all players MUST complete the 5 days, otherwise they will finish bottom no matter if they had a higher score than other players.  [mention=4857]Cardinal Richelieu[/mention] was present at the meeting.....  

I believe there was a sub-section amendment voted for after we were betrayed but those Antipodean fucks that if the daily quiz wouldn’t load the player wouldn’t suffer this punishment. It’s okay, I’m acceptant of the tainted spoon.