The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

2 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

The sun has got his hat on and time is up..

2nd Division Champions Play Off

@Leeds Saint My guess would be Beijing and Moscow and therefore 5000 miles

v

@Rugster I reckon Moscow to Beijing. f**k knows how far. I’ll guess 9,000 miles.

Sitting on the tarmac waiting for take off this week are were;

Philly Flyers

@Silky Si McFly  Making his debut

My first ever play off so watch me horrendously over think this. I think it's between Moscow and Beijing. I took the train between those two cities once and for some reason the number 8868 is sticking with me. I think that was the distance in kilometres though, so convert to miles and subtract a bit for a flight going more direct  My answer is 5314 miles

v

@wastecoatwilly P 10 W2 L7 last app 25th Jan 2020

Thinking Russia and china must be abut 3,300 miles.

Fife Flingers

@Spring Onion P5 W3 L2 last app 18th Jan 2020

I'm going to go between Russia and China, must be at least 3000 miles between them. 

v

@gkneil P15 W8 L7 last app 24th Apr 2019

NO SCORE

Question - What is the furthest flying distance in miles between 2 neighbouring countries capitals with a land border?

Non of the numb-sculls got both capitals correct, however 2nd Division Champion for the man on the leagues @Leeds Saint, congratulations.   

Play off win for @wastecoatwilly cruising high now in the top league (which I think may be for the first time),  @Silky Si McFly on his debut, obviously  nerves got to him and plummeted like a Ukrainian Airliner.  Also big up for @Spring Onion glided to his win without too much head wind as @gkneil never checked it.

Have a nice week everyone.  

Train track must have weaved a hell of a lot more than I thought it did. Will just need to hope to bounce back. Now I can play head to head with my quiz rival the Cardinal.

Screenshot_20200217-094522.png