The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

1 minute ago, NJ2 said:

No link -10.
SEE WHAT YOU’VE DONE CARDIGAN RICHARD?!

I've done nothing since I passed over duties to Leedsy. Or maybe that's your point!

Re: @MSU ... it's not often it breaks for me, but it is frustrating. Anyone got any other quizzes we could use? If nothing else, it would maybe tempt @Bully Wee Villa back into the fold!

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I've done nothing since I passed over duties to Leedsy. Or maybe that's your point!

Re: @MSU ... it's not often it breaks for me, but it is frustrating. Anyone got any other quizzes we could use? If nothing else, it would maybe tempt @Bully Wee Villa back into the fold!

Is there not some Aussie quiz we could do while the boffs fix the normal quiz? 😏

The Cup results are in.

Arch Stanton 7 v 8mileBU 9

High scoring affair this but 8mileBU's near perfect effort sees him into the quarter final.

Moomintroll 4 v Rugster - no score

Moomintroll's casuals came out in force to support his team, this made Rugster s**t the bed and just stay at home. 4 was enough in the end.

The captain 3 v Adamski 6

2 teams leaving it late but Adamski does enough to cruise into the quarter final.

Mathematics 5 v Silky si Mcfly 6

Tight affair here, Mathematics had a lot to prove after getting through with 1 in the last round. Didnt get embarrassed but his 5 wasnt enough as Silky smashes home a last minute winner.

Wastecoatwilly 7 v Mark Connolly 9

Another game where defenders were posted missing, Mark Connolly's secret Disney princess collection came in handy as he progresses.

101 7 v The DA 6

No easy games at this stage as another tight result shows. Was a ding dong battle but 101 holds off The DA's late comeback to progress.

Peasy23 8 v Salvo Mantalbano 3

Peasy23 smashes home 8 early goals to take a commanding lead before Salvo's mob had even got started. Some will say they are still on the starting block as he exits with a whimper.

Tynierose 7 v Bully Wee Villa 7

The battle of the old guard, nothing can separate these boys as they take the final match of the round into extra time. Your extra time question is below. PM your answer to me by Saturday 7pm.

What date was the original Jungle Book released?

1 minute ago, pleslie99 said:

The Cup results are in.

Arch Stanton 7 v 8mileBU 9

High scoring affair this but 8mileBU's near perfect effort sees him into the quarter final.

Moomintroll 4 v Rugster - no score

Moomintroll's casuals came out in force to support his team, this made Rugster s**t the bed and just stay at home. 4 was enough in the end.

The captain 3 v Adamski 6

2 teams leaving it late but Adamski does enough to cruise into the quarter final.

Mathematics 5 v Silky si Mcfly 6

Tight affair here, Mathematics had a lot to prove after getting through with 1 in the last round. Didnt get embarrassed but his 5 wasnt enough as Silky smashes home a last minute winner.

Wastecoatwilly 7 v Mark Connolly 9

Another game where defenders were posted missing, Mark Connolly's secret Disney princess collection came in handy as he progresses.

101 7 v The DA 6

No easy games at this stage as another tight result shows. Was a ding dong battle but 101 holds off The DA's late comeback to progress.

Peasy23 8 v Salvo Mantalbano 3

Peasy23 smashes home 8 early goals to take a commanding lead before Salvo's mob had even got started. Some will say they are still on the starting block as he exits with a whimper.

Tynierose 7 v Bully Wee Villa 7

The battle of the old guard, nothing can separate these boys as they take the final match of the round into extra time. Your extra time question is below. PM your answer to me by Saturday 7pm.

What date was the original Jungle Book released?

It's not a secret. I'm fucking raging I got one wrong tbh.