The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Needs more questions on India tbh

If the answers aren’t Honshu then I’m out.
Well done on a perfect week as well btw. It also seems to have been too much for our imperious leader, cardigan Richard, so credit where it’s due.

5 for the Comedy Quiz (first 4 then the They Think it's all Over one) which is about Par.

10 for Thursday, which is nice but futile given Mark completing it.

I can't get today's one to load though (and it's not an option when I checked Thursday's results where usually it says "Previous" or "Next" at the bottom). Which might actually mean I'm relegated with 2 10s and 2 9s in the week...

Deserved congrats to @Mark Connolly.  Impressive stuff.

So if The Cardi is moving upstairs as director of quizzing is the situation now:  @SlipperyPis the main tables man and @NJ2and @Leeds Saintdo it one week in three each?  or once a month each?  Any thoughts as I do like a plan.

Also I am happy to backfill Slippery's role as play off coordinator a couple of times a month if others will share it with me.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Deserved congrats to @Mark Connolly.  Impressive stuff.

So if The Cardi is moving upstairs as director of quizzing is the situation now:  @SlipperyPis the main tables man and @NJ2and @Leeds Saintdo it one week in three each?  or once a month each?  Any thoughts as I do like a plan.

Also I am happy to backfill Slippery's role as play off coordinator a couple of times a month if others will share it with me.

Happy to share the play off q kink especially as I'm rarely involved.