Jump to content
Cardinal Richelieu

The All New No-Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Recommended Posts

 

giphy.gif

Yes its time for Round two,  here is the draw

@Rugster v @The DA

@Silky Si McFly v @Arch Stanton

@alang1993 v @Helpma

@peasy23 v @German Jag

@geaky v @The_Kincardine

@Cardinal Richelieu v @Moomintroll

@Ziggy v @pleslie99

@Adam101 v @NotThePars

@The Captain v @JamesP_81

@NJ2 v @LincolnHearts

@mathematics v @Jacksgranda

@Eednud v @Mark Connolly

@Blootoon87 v @CaspianChris

Ok the thriteen winners can go through plus two best losers and a random wild card.  Yes I know I'm almost bursting with excitement here.

giphy.gif

Anyway answers in by Noon on Tuesday at the latest,  Pm or leaderboard for your completed efforts.   Link is below. Even if you're oot give it a go.

https://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1911291318524286&pg&

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quiz done. Let the weekend begin.*

 

 

 

 

 

*Settling down for a nap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
giphy.gif&key=a8bf74a94d8ca859c56b329adf2328d03f7152f718e4a9f911498f732a53fad7
Yes its time for Round two,  here is the draw
[mention=1852]Rugster[/mention] v [mention=38419]The DA[/mention]
[mention=78193]Silky Si McFly[/mention] v [mention=59109]Arch Stanton[/mention]
[mention=20423]alang1993[/mention] v [mention=16108]Helpma[/mention]
[mention=24957]peasy23[/mention] v [mention=8056]German Jag[/mention]
[mention=49716]geaky[/mention] v [mention=44711]The_Kincardine[/mention]
[mention=4857]Cardinal Richelieu[/mention] v [mention=72852]Moomintroll[/mention]
[mention=8409]Ziggy[/mention] v [mention=55832]pleslie99[/mention]
[mention=66969]Adam101[/mention] v [mention=25417]NotThePars[/mention]
[mention=72250]The Captain[/mention] v [mention=72090]JamesP_81[/mention]
[mention=73487]NJ2[/mention] v [mention=62179]LincolnHearts[/mention]
[mention=18806]mathematics[/mention] v [mention=22050]Jacksgranda[/mention]
[mention=44974]Eednud[/mention] v [mention=37888]Mark Connolly[/mention]
[mention=35135]Blootoon87[/mention] v [mention=75119]CaspianChris[/mention]
Ok the thriteen winners can go through plus two best losers and a random wild card.  Yes I know I'm almost bursting with excitement here.
giphy.gif&key=7431dd13bb82792a1a2b00033a8844d84997df672a3f69b64e180a9e20b082ab
Anyway answers in by Noon on Tuesday at the latest,  Pm or leaderboard for your completed efforts.   Link is below. Even if you're oot give it a go.
https://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1911291318524286&pg&
giphy.gif&key=124ed227235649578e9315d55e7506629aff46beeff0f33e88ceb48b80639069
Some fixing going on in that draw methinks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tynierose said:

 

giphy.gif

Yes its time for Round two,  here is the draw

@Rugster v @The DA

@Silky Si McFly v @Arch Stanton

@alang1993 v @Helpma

@peasy23 v @German Jag

@geaky v @The_Kincardine

@Cardinal Richelieu v @Moomintroll

@Ziggy v @pleslie99

@Adam101 v @NotThePars

@The Captain v @JamesP_81

@NJ2 v @LincolnHearts

@mathematics v @Jacksgranda

@Eednud v @Mark Connolly

@Blootoon87 v @CaspianChris

Ok the thriteen winners can go through plus two best losers and a random wild card.  Yes I know I'm almost bursting with excitement here.

giphy.gif

Anyway answers in by Noon on Tuesday at the latest,  Pm or leaderboard for your completed efforts.   Link is below. Even if you're oot give it a go.

https://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1911291318524286&pg&

giphy.gif

 

Go f**k yourself with your favourite Xmas Hit! (Willing to take an automatic suspension for this outburst of truth)

 

4/10 (a moral 5/10)

Edited by NotThePars

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 for the cup - need maximum doses of SSRI's after that.. Incidentally contrived to get that question wrong by inadvertently pressing the wrong button... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

JamesP_81 Can't think of any finer stratagem, best keep it to ourselves though or every Tom, Dick and Jacksgranda will want a slice of the action.. 

Edited by The Captain
Typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I graciously concede victory in the cup. @Moomintroll's 5 beats my 4. I still can't help but think though that I win, since I won't need to be answering questions on what Tynie had for his tea in the next round. 

League tables to follow at some point if I can be arsed, but I think I'm relegated so be warned, they may be delivered in a somewhat taciturn fashion. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
12 hours ago, Tynierose said:
 
giphy.gif&key=a8bf74a94d8ca859c56b329adf2328d03f7152f718e4a9f911498f732a53fad7
Yes its time for Round two,  here is the draw
[mention=1852]Rugster[/mention] v [mention=38419]The DA[/mention]
[mention=78193]Silky Si McFly[/mention] v [mention=59109]Arch Stanton[/mention]
[mention=20423]alang1993[/mention] v [mention=16108]Helpma[/mention]
[mention=24957]peasy23[/mention] v [mention=8056]German Jag[/mention]
[mention=49716]geaky[/mention] v [mention=44711]The_Kincardine[/mention]
[mention=4857]Cardinal Richelieu[/mention] v [mention=72852]Moomintroll[/mention]
[mention=8409]Ziggy[/mention] v [mention=55832]pleslie99[/mention]
[mention=66969]Adam101[/mention] v [mention=25417]NotThePars[/mention]
[mention=72250]The Captain[/mention] v [mention=72090]JamesP_81[/mention]
[mention=73487]NJ2[/mention] v [mention=62179]LincolnHearts[/mention]
[mention=18806]mathematics[/mention] v [mention=22050]Jacksgranda[/mention]
[mention=44974]Eednud[/mention] v [mention=37888]Mark Connolly[/mention]
[mention=35135]Blootoon87[/mention] v [mention=75119]CaspianChris[/mention]
Ok the thriteen winners can go through plus two best losers and a random wild card.  Yes I know I'm almost bursting with excitement here.
giphy.gif&key=7431dd13bb82792a1a2b00033a8844d84997df672a3f69b64e180a9e20b082ab
Anyway answers in by Noon on Tuesday at the latest,  Pm or leaderboard for your completed efforts.   Link is below. Even if you're oot give it a go.
https://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1911291318524286&pg&
giphy.gif&key=124ed227235649578e9315d55e7506629aff46beeff0f33e88ceb48b80639069

Some fixing going on in that draw methinks.

It was Rod Stewart that did it.

11 hours ago, NotThePars said:

 

Go f**k yourself with your favourite Xmas Hit! (Willing to take an automatic suspension for this outburst of truth)

 

4/10 (a moral 5/10)

I hope you don't talk to your mama with that mouth.

8 hours ago, The Captain said:

3 for the cup - need maximum doses of SSRI's after that.. Incidentally contrived to get that question wrong by inadvertently pressing the wrong button... 

Another drug error of yours that I'm to blame for.

9 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Well, I graciously concede victory in the cup. @Moomintroll's 5 beats my 4. I still can't help but think though that I win, since I won't need to be answering questions on what Tynie had for his tea in the next round. 

League tables to follow at some point if I can be arsed, but I think I'm relegated so be warned, they may be delivered in a somewhat taciturn fashion. 

 

Remember the wild card.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cup score PMed (including correct Christmas hit and drug classification...)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
giphy.gif&key=a8bf74a94d8ca859c56b329adf2328d03f7152f718e4a9f911498f732a53fad7
Yes its time for Round two,  here is the draw
[mention=1852]Rugster[/mention] v [mention=38419]The DA[/mention]
[mention=78193]Silky Si McFly[/mention] v [mention=59109]Arch Stanton[/mention]
[mention=20423]alang1993[/mention] v [mention=16108]Helpma[/mention]
[mention=24957]peasy23[/mention] v [mention=8056]German Jag[/mention]
[mention=49716]geaky[/mention] v [mention=44711]The_Kincardine[/mention]
[mention=4857]Cardinal Richelieu[/mention] v [mention=72852]Moomintroll[/mention]
[mention=8409]Ziggy[/mention] v [mention=55832]pleslie99[/mention]
[mention=66969]Adam101[/mention] v [mention=25417]NotThePars[/mention]
[mention=72250]The Captain[/mention] v [mention=72090]JamesP_81[/mention]
[mention=73487]NJ2[/mention] v [mention=62179]LincolnHearts[/mention]
[mention=18806]mathematics[/mention] v [mention=22050]Jacksgranda[/mention]
[mention=44974]Eednud[/mention] v [mention=37888]Mark Connolly[/mention]
[mention=35135]Blootoon87[/mention] v [mention=75119]CaspianChris[/mention]
Ok the thriteen winners can go through plus two best losers and a random wild card.  Yes I know I'm almost bursting with excitement here.
giphy.gif&key=7431dd13bb82792a1a2b00033a8844d84997df672a3f69b64e180a9e20b082ab
Anyway answers in by Noon on Tuesday at the latest,  Pm or leaderboard for your completed efforts.   Link is below. Even if you're oot give it a go.
https://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1911291318524286&pg&
giphy.gif&key=124ed227235649578e9315d55e7506629aff46beeff0f33e88ceb48b80639069
What sort of knock-out competition has the same tie in rounds 1 and 2? Something wrong with@Tynierose 's balls, IMO!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Helpma said:

What sort of knock-out competition has the same tie in rounds 1 and 2? Something wrong with@Tynierose 's balls, IMO!

That's the tynie twist...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...