The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Ok here goes, I should get this posted before it gets messy.

The Annual "The All New No-Aussie P&B Quiz League" awards.

Thanks everyone for sending their PM to me, very prompt.

Newcomer Award

@8MileBU "Outstanding first year". Yes, he picked up 2 golden top league trophies. It's took him some time to win anything, then bang. He showed he is made of great stuff.  I'm sure he will be adding to the trophy cabinet next year.

Poster of the Year

@Tynierose Hands down winner for his cup competitions, some may say they were controversial. Most said "they are shite"

Player of the Year

@MSU Keeps winning, no stopping the machine. "Any chance we could get @WhiteRoseKilie back". said some, most from the top league.

Life time Achievement 

@Jacksgranda "why does he do it".  Been here since the black and white days of the league. With ZERO trophies to show for it.  If you want dedicating, this man wipes it's arse and sent it out for the day.

Thank you everyone who posts on this thread and mention to @Zen Archer Esq. for his "shite" comedy quiz.  But, please all stand while me take this time to thank @Cardinal Richelieu for all his hard and fruitless work during the year.  Without him, we would need to get someone else. As @The_Kincardine would say, the grass is not always greener on the other side.

Talking of the other side, I post this as a nobody, just like you.  However, friendships are now a crazy thing.  One being this thread. We don't know each other but we have that little chuckle in the morning now and again at some posts, which brings us together. I'll leave now as my beer is getting hot at 38 degrees today. 

Best Wishes and good health to your family and I hope to read from you all next year. @Eednud maybe posing from the beach. I don't know where you are, but keep safe big yin. Looks like a tough time.