The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

4 hours ago, alang1993 said:

Was at a pub quiz yesterday. Those who can remember some of the dubious questions that have been asked before will not be surprised at this next question. 

Solve the anagram. "Ncsaolirgrse"

Hint : This word is Christmas related. 

Also, yes I did red dot cardinal for one of the music acts mentioned in his post

IMG_1817.GIF.29372a78c9731ca4cf67d6ee53d5423b.gif.ede90d8c766b7d131176918c1abc3fde.gif

Forfar at Stranraer on Saturday 

Anyway, I've decided to be the bigger man and not to descend into a petty "dotting war" against alang1993.

Here are the league tables as of Thursday. @Tynierose - dredging through your posts is making my eyes bleed - did you miss Wednesday's quiz?

image.png.f001ef5ef82e4a4047a09067671ebd38.png

image.png.9cbca06618e307516c4c0d7d9a812da9.png

image.png.cd09dae970a135fc9d919eb084e8dca9.png

3 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Which particular act did you red dot then? 

I would accept your red dot with good grace, had it not been for that pub quiz we attended recently where we had to choose a band for the music round, and you professed to me a list of bands that you were into, each more caterwauling than the last :)

Anyway, your anagram is CAROL SINGER. Can I have some points please?

Your anagram answer is incorrect, so nae points.

image.png.85487fb42e0066f9cd05348a1dd93e5b.png.1488846a82feea62b13d05292e36e912.png

Also, 9 for Friday

Having just seen the league table, can a person that does the league tables be impeached?

Although, it's probably more of a punishment for him to keep on doing the tables tbh. 

Edited by alang1993

27 minutes ago, alang1993 said:

Your anagram answer is incorrect, so nae points.

image.png.85487fb42e0066f9cd05348a1dd93e5b.png.1488846a82feea62b13d05292e36e912.png

Also, 9 for Friday

Having just seen the league table, can a person that does the league tables be impeached?

Although, it's probably more of a punishment for him to keep on doing the tables tbh. 

CAROL SINGERS then!

7 for Friday, bitcoin, the colour of a cartoon rodents shoes and think not for the first time got that Olympics question wrong with the same wrong answer. All about consistency. Stonking album purchased it when I was wet behind the ears - Larry's Record Bar in the Cumbernauld Town Centre Market Hall.. Halcyon days. 

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

I'd hazard a guess that it'll be at Christmas

Anytime during advent is Christmas. "Christmas drinks" "Christmas Party" so it makes sense to have a "Christmas Quiz" the now

13 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I think the clue's in the name pal. 

You must be the only person not kicking things off in October. So it's Christmas day? I thought it was earlier than that last year

6 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Anyway, I've decided to be the bigger man and not to descend into a petty "dotting war" against alang1993.

6 hours ago, alang1993 said:

I'd never be a one to kiss a Cardinal's ring*...but I think he won that battle, A91.

Edit: *JG incoming...

Edited by The_Kincardine