The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

1 hour ago, Leeds Saint said:

And a belated Happy Birthday to the thread.

6 years, my haven't you grown. Thanks to @Cardinal Richelieu for running this and those who stand in, run cups and @SlipperyP for the weekly playoff.

We've been through some tough times (aussie netball questions, the Friday Guardian quiz that any old random could make up, yes Cardi we're looking at you) but mainly good times, Honshu! (bless you).

A special mention to @Jacksgranda who was here right from the start, you'd have thought his general knowledge would have improved over the years!!

My general knowledge was never that general, and has stagnated this last 25 years or thereabouts.

However, it has been enough to get me this far.

5 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

It's all lies guvnor.

Too lethargic to come up with any worthwhile response as it's 09:35 and already 36.4 heading for our 3rd of 4 days of 40 plus temperature, 44 forecast top today, 45 tomorrow. Arggghhh.

7 hours ago, Eednud said:

Too lethargic to come up with any worthwhile response as it's 09:35 and already 36.4 heading for our 3rd of 4 days of 40 plus temperature, 44 forecast top today, 45 tomorrow. Arggghhh.

6 hours ago, Silky Si McFly said:

8 Wednesday, not looking good

Is that the temperature or your score?