The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Guest Moomintroll
To all the eejits getting the moon question wrong ffs that was in round 2 of the quiz.
Why do I even bother.
200.gif&key=7708813828d34fb7f9df924ea9a23d0bd7be41e8899b61024e3e5a0418a87b29
We were all distracted by trying to calculate how many cornflakes you had for breakfast that morning tbf.

Guest Moomintroll
Dont be jealous that you dont get invited round for breakfast. There is a reason some of us are in the last 4 of the cup, looking forward to the spread this weekend[mention=30230]tynierose[/mention]
Could that reason be you didn't get drawn against that pesky@Rugster bugger. Sucking up to the mods is not a good look m9.

Could that reason be you didn't get drawn against that pesky[mention=1852]Rugster[/mention] bugger. Sucking up to the mods is not a good look m9.
The reason I didnt get drawn against him was because i paid him 36p to heat some balls up in the draw. I did end up against my arch enemy Eednud who's papped me out the last 234 cups at various stages!

4 minutes ago, Adamski said:

9 for Tuesday. First nine correct to add to 10s for Thursday, Friday, and Monday, then ran out of steam. It was fun while it lasted.

We are fucking gutted for you.  Absolutely every poster was urging you on for another 10 today...