The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

@Rugster 0 & @gkneil 7 & @deej 6 11 vs 17 @The_Kincardine 7 & @SlipperyP 5 & @Blootoon87 4

@NJ2 7 & @Eednud 9 & @Tynierose 9 25 vs 10  @Cardinal Richelieu 0 & @Mark Connolly 7 & @Ziggy 3

A few no shows and Ive been too busy to chase folk up I'm sending the results whilst on the train home from the pub - Its a hard life.

The final will be posted tomorrow.

Adam101

1 minute ago, Adam101 said:

@Rugster 0 & @gkneil 7 & @deej 6 11 vs 17 @The_Kincardine 7 & @SlipperyP 5 & @Blootoon87 4

@NJ2 7 & @Eednud 9 & @Tynierose 9 25 vs 10  @Cardinal Richelieu 0 & @Mark Connolly 7 & @Ziggy 3

A few no shows and Ive been too busy to chase folk up I'm sending the results whilst on the train home from the pub - Its a hard life.

Adam101

I'd guess that's us out now, but this cup has confused me before.

Just now, Mark Connolly said:

Sadly the road to the cup final is a dead end for you blocked by Cardi's refusal to play (and score 15 out of 10)

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

I was also toying with the idea of chucking the lowest scorer out the winning team and replacing them with the high scorer of the losing team just to f**k with you all, but I didn't.

9 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

Adam101

I didn’t think I’d missed a round sorry boys

8 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

Adam101

FFS. I didn't even see the fecking quiz! I'm now going to sift through the posts to take it just out of spite. If you can take the time to tag me and tell me I'm out, surely you can remind me to take the quiz. Grrr.... someone's in danger of not getting a +1 in their cup column. 🤬

Anyway, I can hear you all screaming for some league action. 

image.png.58b1000559c80f5826701f56fa35fb56.png

image.png.1b1c558dcaf8a59a858fca36663787e2.png

image.png.21dcc007e6abc8f7664a2b50f83b3e98.png

2 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

FFS. I didn't even see the fecking quiz! I'm now going to sift through the posts to take it just out of spite. If you can take the time to tag me and tell me I'm out, surely you can remind me to take the quiz. Grrr.... someone's in danger of not getting a +1 in their cup column. 🤬

I did quote you when the quiz went live your eminence and as per every other round there was a cardinal question

3 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

I did quote you when the quiz went live your eminence and as per every other round there was a cardinal question

Mate, when you're a box-office poster like me, you get 100s of notifications per day. Even got the Cardinal question right. 😢

Still, I guess Jesus would have forgiven you, so so must I. 

Guest Moomintroll
17 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Anyway, I can hear you all screaming for some league action. 

image.png.58b1000559c80f5826701f56fa35fb56.png

image.png.1b1c558dcaf8a59a858fca36663787e2.png

image.png.21dcc007e6abc8f7664a2b50f83b3e98.png

I'm going to end up in another bloody playoff aren't I? @SlipperyP as well as Paul Newman films, I also like Geography & Music Questions. Just saying like.

5 hours ago, Adam101 said:

Adam101

Great work @NJ2 & @Tynierose. Up against a bunch of blue (2 + 1 sky) noses in the final. @Cardinal Richelieu and his apostles might have had better luck facing the Spanish Inquisition.