The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Cool hand Luke can f**k off. Luckily though like someone else who can f**k off I’ll decide my own fate and have decided that it was just injuries and errors to blame and I can get this right so will stay charge for the upcoming campaign.
And on that note, a stuffy 6 to start.

Thank you to my esteemed colleague Eednud for this masterful custodianship of the league tables. I'm back on terra firma now and have no plans to be away anywhere until October, when I'll be away for TWO (2) Saturdays. Watch this space. 

In the meantime, 9 out of 10. Questions about American sports can quite frankly bite my beefy banger. 

Btw, I was utterly convinced that the first A in NASA stood for American. Either that or "Another" (anyone over the age of 40 will understand what I'm on about). 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

another 9 for Mon.

I see that Radio 4 have a series called Pub Quiz described as, "A series of comedy plays on a quizzing theme, written by Steve Punt and Hugh Dennis. The reigning champions of the Red Lion Sunday Quiz Night find their team a man down with just hours to go."

I started listening to it but switched off after 5 minutes as it's predictable, anodyne pap in the way of all radio comedy these days.  Anyway, I wonder if any of the regular quiz goers recognise anything of themselves in it.  https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m0008bk4

Edited by The_Kincardine