The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

17 hours ago, Adam101 said:

Okay troops another tie breaker required, to speed things up only the teams 2 top scorers will be playing - closest answer of the pair is counted.

Lego is the worlds largest tire manufacturer, and is a popular pub quiz answer, but how many tires did they produce in 2011? 318 Million (Next biggest is Bridgestone with 190 Million)

So its @The_Kincardine 260 Million & @SlipperyP 321 Million vs @pleslie99 400 Million & @Arch Stanton 300 Million

@The DA 250 Million & @JamesP_81 700 million vs @Cardinal Richelieu 80 million & @Mark Connolly 250 million

Answers by PM by Friday 5pm.

Bold guesses go through and as Cardinal was only 238 Million out he helps his team mate through as it was closer than James' guess (382 Million out)

So Next round of the quiz will be out on Friday, its all written but I don't have the link at work.

2 hours ago, Silky Si McFly said:

I think you're comment was "Get back to me when you're in my league", Wow, you'll be in my league sooner than you think

Are you the "friend" of the @Cardinal Richelieu who supposedly has a wife and you all go out quizzing together?

Can we have an independent mod to clarify this is not His Eminence   alias account he has set up please.  If so worse than Boris.

55 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Are you the "friend" of the @Cardinal Richelieu who supposedly has a wife and you all go out quizzing together?

Can we have an independent mod to clarify this is not His Eminence   alias account he has set up please.  If so worse than Boris.

WTF is this pish?! It's not unheard of for me to have a friend, or for this "friend" to have a wife!

Why would I set up an alias account to beat me in this quiz?!?!

tenor.gif?itemid=10758819

11 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

WTF is this pish?! It's not unheard of for me to have a friend, or for this "friend" to have a wife!

Why would I set up an alias account to beat me in this quiz?!?!

tenor.gif?itemid=10758819

giphy.gif

Edited by SlipperyP

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

@The_Kincardine we done it.  Wild guess which was inspired by Dusty Bins 321

That's down to your wild guessing - clearly much more accurate than trying to work it out.

Who do you fancy in the next round?  I reckon we'd give the unusual Arab-Romanist axis of Cardi and Connelly a doing so well done in noising them up already.

Oh and a 5 for Thur @Cardinal Richelieu