The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

On 09/08/2019 at 18:10, Tynierose said:

giphy.gif

It's time for a cup quiz people,  this time we will do it as a team,  there will be eight teams in this event.  The lowest scorer from each team will not be included just in case there is a no show.

Three round in this cup, a QF a Semi and the grand final.

Here is the draw  @Rugster @The DA @The Captain @8MileBU @Nkomo-A-Gogo   V   @MSU @Helpma @Ross. @Ziggy @gkneil

@Leeds Saint @alang1993 @Jacksgranda @wastecoatwilly @SlipperyP  v   @peasy23 @Eednud @deej @LauriestonBairn @Blootoon87

@Mark Connolly @mathematics @Cardinal Richelieu @NJ2 @pleslie99   V 

@Arch Stanton @CaspianChris @The_Kincardine @Moomintroll @Bully Wee Villa

And finally 

@Adamski @Salvo Montalbano @geaky @Adam101 @German Jag  V @JamesP_81 @MixuFixit @Christophe@BigBo10 @blackislekillie

Here is the quiz   
www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1908091324234116&lnk&

Send me your score via Pm or whatever, if you post it on thread I may well miss it and I'm sure your teammates will track you down and kill you  - well maybe Slippery P would

Scores  by Tuesday at 1700 please

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

p.s Any mistakes are not my fault...

Getting there chaps

Still awaiting scores from @Rugster @Nkomo-A-Gogo @gkneil @wastecoatwilly @deej @Blootoon87 @LauriestonBairn @Cardinal Richelieu @NJ2 @CaspianChris @The_Kincardine @Salvo Montalbano @Christophe

The link is above and cut of point is Tuesday 5pm

Guest Moomintroll

Getting there chaps Still awaiting scores from [mention=1852]Rugster[/mention] [mention=10023]Nkomo-A-Gogo[/mention] [mention=36704]gkneil[/mention] [mention=50998]wastecoatwilly[/mention] [mention=68615]deej[/mention] [mention=35135]Blootoon87[/mention] [mention=76495]LauriestonBairn[/mention] [mention=4857]Cardinal Richelieu[/mention] [mention=73487]NJ2[/mention] [mention=75119]CaspianChris[/mention] [mention=44711]The_Kincardine[/mention] [mention=68793]Salvo Montalbano[/mention] [mention=37521]Christophe[/mention]

So @Cardinal Richelieu can take his time to insult our Overlord but not take the quiz, award him zero points I say.[mention=75119]CaspianChris[/mention] ,[mention=44711]The_Kincardine[/mention] , hurry up before His Eminence blocks you for 72 hours in retaliation.

Getting there chaps
Still awaiting scores from [mention=1852]Rugster[/mention] [mention=10023]Nkomo-A-Gogo[/mention] [mention=36704]gkneil[/mention] [mention=50998]wastecoatwilly[/mention] [mention=68615]deej[/mention] [mention=35135]Blootoon87[/mention] [mention=76495]LauriestonBairn[/mention] [mention=4857]Cardinal Richelieu[/mention] [mention=73487]NJ2[/mention] [mention=75119]CaspianChris[/mention] [mention=44711]The_Kincardine[/mention] [mention=68793]Salvo Montalbano[/mention] [mention=37521]Christophe[/mention]

Sorry, missed this first time round. Have done it now.

Rugster is the biggest swinging dick in town, with MSU being the slightly smaller but still tumescent 2nd biggest swinging dick. Down go The DA and Alang1993.

image.png.ac907b3b43e5deb60bbf2eb31e3a82a4.png

Edmund's back up as is pleslie99 and Jacksgranda defies all his critics by clinging on to his SWL status going into the MEGALEAGUE.

image.png.7595d66d4288c6bcbfa9c306271c81dc.png

Well done to Geaky who gets his first medal. If that doesn't go on his CV, then he probably has better things to boast about. 

image.png.29d22ef2a1913191181751e492fb91cf.png

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

11 hours ago, Moomintroll said:

So @Cardinal Richelieu can take his time to insult our Overlord but not take the quiz, award him zero points I say.[mention=75119]CaspianChris[/mention] ,[mention=44711]The_Kincardine[/mention] , hurry up before His Eminence blocks you for 72 hours in retaliation.

Fret not young Moomsy - Cardinal Richard is all biretta and no fascia.

I had a quick look at the scores - it will be a close game between our two groups.