The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

8 for Thursday, saw Joe Strummer and his beat combo back in the day... Cards wrong and had the rather brilliant idea of using The Kate Bush song" Babooshka" for guidance - would have been better listening to" Don't Give Up"... 

12 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I know you like your counter-intuitive scoring system (see QD to NQD as evidence) but surely the wee team finishing equal to the big team should take priority?  If the big guns can't hack it then hand them a bucket and spade.

That would be nice, and I'm sure Rangers / Celtic would be interested in implementing a similar system into the SPFL. However, if we don't do this it makes a bit of a mockery of having promotion / relegation this week, as everyone's just going into one massive MEGALEAGUE next week anyway. 

12 hours ago, BigBo10 said:

I already posted my 8/10 for today since you haven’t included it in the tables your eminence. Wouldn’t like to miss out again like last week when I’d have been promoted for only the third time in my quiz career.

Sorry I didn't reply earlier. But you posted your Friday score at around lunchtime on the Saturday - the league tables were already up by then. I can't really post them any later, cos the rest of the Saturday I spend getting myself well on the road to Damascus, and there are play-offs and shit to sort before Monday. 

image.png.da47caa9ec74254a8870101fb6b568ff.png

And yeah - I do miss the odd score when doing the leagues during the week, (you too @Eednudbut when I noticed a score for a missing day, I either search / stalk the user's page (like I have above) or @tag them. (Hi Tag if you're reading this). It's all part of the service. 

8 hours ago, The Captain said:

8 for Thursday, saw Joe Strummer and his beat combo back in the day... Cards wrong and had the rather brilliant idea of using The Kate Bush song" Babooshka" for guidance - would have been better listening to" Don't Give Up"... 

You'll need to change your name to Mystic Meg...