The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Guest Moomintroll

Scores have been balloted.

Big Hitters this weekend were

Nobody Cares Playoff

[mention=37888]Mark Connolly[/mention] From memory, it's not as Tory/Brexity as you'd think, so I'll say 10% v

[mention=75884]MixuFixit[/mention] Uxbridge and South Ruslip sounds extremely Tory so I'm going to go with 31%

Care Bear Playoff

[mention=59109]Arch Stanton[/mention] Sorry, misread your question, his percentage of the vote would be about 50%, I'm guessing the percentage of his majority would be around 11%

v [mention=18806]mathematics[/mention] I think that’s Boris’ constituency and I assume he’ll have a safe seat. Hence I’m going to go for 22%.

Home Help Carers

[mention=72852]Moomintroll[/mention] 13,500.

v [mention=22050]Jacksgranda[/mention] I'll go for 4.28% for no particular reason.

Question - The Member of Parliament for Uxbridge and South Ruislip has a majority of how much in percentage.

• As we all know now that is BJ constituency. 10.8% 

Congratulation to [mention=37888]Mark Connolly[/mention], [mention=59109]Arch Stanton[/mention] and you will never believe it [mention=22050]Jacksgranda[/mention] (I will miss you)

Have a great Sunday and more importantly a super next week.

PS [mention=44711]The_Kincardine[/mention] = tears of joy[emoji6]

One season wonder then, how could that bumbling fool have such a rubbish majority.

Guest Moomintroll
You have 23,000+ posts! Surely it's not that difficult to post your Friday score between the hours of 6am Friday and 9am Saturday!
Can you enquire as to what the devil happened between Scottie Allan doing his thang at 4:40 yesterday & around 2:00 today. We deserve to know!!

You just start playing - tomorrow someone will post a link to that day's quiz, answer the questions and post your score.

Continue on through the rest of the week.

It's quite simple, although Cardinal Richelieu does his best to complicate matters...

Edited by Jacksgranda

37 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Can you enquire as to what the devil happened between Scottie Allan doing his thang at 4:40 yesterday & around 2:00 today. We deserve to know!!

No word of a lie, but I have literally no idea what you're on about!

23 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

How would I go about joining? Fancy making an arse of myself with my shite general knowledge.

Apologies if I’ve missed something obvious.

There is a link to the quiz posted each morning. Simply post your scores each day and I'll deal with the rest. 

@Jacksgranda ... I complicate nothing! Just cos you've been promoted to the middle league, don't get ideas above your station :)

You have 23,000+ posts! Surely it's not that difficult to post your Friday score between the hours of 6am Friday and 9am Saturday!

I know I know! I’m new to this thread and haven’t quite got into the habit yet! Friday was a hectic day! [emoji1]