The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

10 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:

Can anyone join whenever? What exactly are the rules?

You can join whenever but you'll have to go back a few pages to take Mondays and Tuesday quizzes then just post your score. @Cardinal Richelieu looks after the league tables, when he's not on the razz. I'm not really sure of the rules but then neither is Cardi. A team goes up and team comes down and there is a play off but I usually avoid any of that excitement by being hopeless.

There are occasionally cup competitions and they have separate rules.

Just now, Adam101 said:

You can join whenever but you'll have to go back a few pages to take Mondays and Tuesday quizzes then just post your score. @Cardinal Richelieu looks after the league tables, when he's not on the razz. I'm not really sure of the rules but then neither is Cardi. A team goes up and team comes down and there is a play off but I usually avoid any of that excitement by being hopeless.

There are occasionally cup competitions and they have separate rules.

Please don't forget he has to send me the £50 entry fee. Just DM me for details @Blootoon87 and we'll sort it.

£10 fine for Adam101 if he forgets this again.

Carry on.

23 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:

Can anyone join whenever? What exactly are the rules?

Yes. Do today's and yesterday's quizzes. (Follow the link.)

There are no rules (other than posting your score, of course). If you're level on points with someone for a promotion/relegation spot The Cardinal will palm you off with some excuse as to how he worked out the final placings.