The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

2 hours ago, Eednud said:

Apart an entry in the BWV table guess we’ll have to take it on trust that you scored 10 yesterday as there was no post advising us.

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but this entire league is run on trust! I did look into hiring invigilators to come round to everyone's house every day to oversee their quiz attempt, but the costs were proving too prohibitive. 

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but this entire league is run on trust! I did look into hiring invigilators to come round to everyone's house every day to oversee their quiz attempt, but the costs were proving too prohibitive. 

We’ll believe you then, well some of us will. If the Aussie quiz wasn’t firewalled my total for this week would be 10.

Guest Moomintroll
Now, the lack of mathematical knowledge on this board is almost as bad as my general knowledge. I'm surprised that you all have answered the prime number question correctly!
Logarithms are just the opposite of exponentials.
Do not read the below until you have done Wednesday's quiz, you filthy cheats.
Spoiler

So if y=xa, then a=logx(y).

Well when you put it like that, how did I ever get that wrong.

43 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:

7 for wednesday, happy to be an invidulator for some of these overseas chancers. Full expenses will be paid I assume?

They certainly would. However, there will  be a tough interview process. First question is:

1. Can you spell invigilator?

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Wait, who the f**k's the 2 guys at my house every morning watching me

.giphy.gif

2 hours ago, mathematics said:

Now, the lack of mathematical knowledge on this board is almost as bad as my general knowledge. I'm surprised that you all have answered the prime number question correctly!

Logarithms are just the opposite of exponentials.

Do not read the below until you have done Wednesday's quiz, you filthy cheats.

Hide contents

So if y=xa, then a=logx(y).

I must confess. I cheated and got it wrong.. . Along with Bronte..  8 for Wednesday 

Edited by The Captain
Typo

They certainly would. However, there will  be a tough interview process. First question is:
1. Can you spell invigilator?
Noone specified spelling was needed. Why do I need to spell if all I'm doing is watching people take the quiz. Find another mug to do your dirty work, I'm out!

13 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Number of errors in today's quiz: 2 (mis-spelling reservoir and putting the same answer in twice). This never happened at The Australian. 

Honshu.