The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

The weekend is over Forfar, well they just Forfared again.  Scores are in....

1st Division Champion Playoff (no patter for such important match)

[mention=44974]Eednud[/mention] 

No idea so will go with an average of 500 per year. So 1996-2018 is 23 years which means 10,150 in total

• [mention=20423]alang1993[/mention] 

I've used some kind of logic regarding my educated guess. There was about 1200(just under) in 2018 according to the article I read the other day. If that was the average over the 23 year period, it would be 27 thousand odd. There's no way it's even close to being that average for every year, or it wouldn't be a big news story. So I'll half it to about 13,500. But I'm sure there's bound to have been a few years where it was really low(as I feel the number of drug related deaths has increased considerably over the last 5/10 years). So I'll take a bit more off my total

Tldr - my answer is 10,666

Welsh Wizards

[mention=37521]Christophe[/mention] Ha, cheers for the softball...I actually teach on this, let’s say 11,500 will be close enough without properly showing off! 

[mention=110]Adamski[/mention]I’ll guess 3333.

Boot in the Killies

[mention=8409]Ziggy[/mention] WASTED

v [mention=55832]pleslie99[/mention] Afternoon sir. My answer is 13000. 13 years at I reckon about 1000 a year, (sure it was about that number on the news this week)

Hot topic in Scotland and on P&B boards this week. Drugs

Questions - How many drug related deaths in Scotland since records began in 1996.

Congratulations to [mention=20423]alang1993[/mention] in winning the big one.

Also congratulations to [mention=37521]Christophe[/mention] & [mention=55832]pleslie99[/mention]

f**k the Cup.  Till the next time.

Glad to see my incorrect working of 1996-2019 = 13 years got me the win. Had I actually managed primary 2 maths then I would have been miles out. Just shows, it pays to be thick!

On 21/07/2019 at 15:14, Tynierose said:

giphy.gif

The draw for the  next stage is 

@Salvo Montalbano & @Bully Wee Villa   V @MSU & @Ross.

@alang1993 & @Adam101     v  @Eednud & @The Captain

@The DA  & @The_Kincardine  v  @NJ2 & @pleslie99

@Mark Connolly & @CaspianChris & @wastecoatwilly  v   @Rugster & @deej & @blackislekillie

I would like the scores in by tuesday at 1800,  highest aggregate of course.

giphy.gif

Here is the link and even if you were knocked out have a go  -  www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1907210931444642&lnk&

giphy.gif

Awaiting scores from @Salvo Montalbano @CaspianChris & @Rugster   

it's tighter than @Cardinal Richelieu & @The Captain on a night out.

Awaiting scores from [mention=68793]Salvo Montalbano[/mention] [mention=75119]CaspianChris[/mention] & [mention=1852]Rugster[/mention]   
it's tighter than [mention=4857]Cardinal Richelieu[/mention] & [mention=72250]The Captain[/mention] on a night out.
Oooft, shouldn't have bothered. I blame the heat and the Mythos.