The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

4 hours ago, alang1993 said:

10 for Friday. No guesses required 8)

Also, was at a pub quiz last night, and one of the questions caused some arguments (those that remember questions I've posted before will remember that the quizmaster can be a fucking idiot with some of his questions :lol:)

Which film released in 2016 was based on a video game of the same name? 

Will be interested to see how long it takes to get the answer he had :lol:

Assassin's Creed, Warcraft, Ratchet and Clank or Angry Birds? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_based_on_video_games

2 hours ago, The DA said:

Assassin's Creed, Warcraft, Ratchet and Clank or Angry Birds? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_based_on_video_games

His answer was Angry Birds The Movie. We put Assassin's Creed. Didn't get any points, stupid question

https://www.joe.co.uk/entertainment/joe-friday-pub-quiz-week-144-234989

20 for the pub quiz

Just realised I've not done my roll-call for latecomers, so I leapt out of bed with a fright at 6am to do so. 

@Helpma in the Premiershit (Friday)

@As Easterly as it gets! in the SWL (all week)

@wastecoatwilly (Friday), @The_Kincardine (Thursday), @gkneil (all week) in the BHL. 

8 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Just realised I've not done my roll-call for latecomers, so I leapt out of bed with a fright at 6am to do so. 

@Helpma in the Premiershit (Friday)

@As Easterly as it gets! in the SWL (all week)

@wastecoatwilly (Friday), @The_Kincardine (Thursday), @gkneil (all week) in the BHL. 

9 for Thursday

It's a return to winning ways for Alan Lang, narrowly narrowing out MSU on BNQD. At the other end, Mark Connolly and German Jag shat the bed, Arch Stanton utilises his intricate knowledge of BNQD calculations to avoid the play-offs at the expense of The DA. Not a good week for Dundee Utd (when has it been though?)

image.png.0ce26530a08dd76fba43f227f7777bd4.png

Christophe's consistent display earns him a trip back to the top table, with Edmund carrying his shopping 1 point behind. Our old friend BNQD plays a part again, propelling MixuFixit into the play-offs. His trophy cabinet might be bare, but he's rocketing up the charts.

At the other end, some shameful performances from some of mid-tier sides (my own included), but luckily it doesn't matter cos Tynierose and AEAIG have gone AWOL. JamesP is in the play-offs. 

image.png.caee1e5158a29b003d748b89ba6e556c.png

And in the BHL, The_Kincardine is doing a The_Rangers and starting from the bottom league and romping it. blackislekille is up, and the Captain scoops the last play-off. 

image.png.53c2f6de749300b85bc37dcb916781e6.png

So it's over to our slippery friend, Slippy McSlipface, to sort out the play-offs ... ooh look what I've done. An invisible tag: @SlipperyP

Thanks very much @Cardinal Richelieu great to have you back.  Last weekend, we managed, just!

Right, it's time to get this party going ;-

Standing on the crease this weekend

Richard Corise

@The DA v @MixuFixit

&

Rachel Corsie

@JamesP_81 v @The Captain

Question - Sachin Tendulkar is the leading run scorer in 1 day international cricket.  How many runs has he scores in his career?  1 day International only. 

Answers to be hit to my box no later than Monday morning by 06:00 TT

Good Luck everyone.

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Heh, tis hardly the Da Vinci Code!

Tynierose and Caspian Chris contacted me to say that they are on sa bb at ic al for a couple of weeks. And I fear AEAIG has done a Gretna. 

Oh is ee wh at yo ud id