The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

15 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Well chaps, I'm back from my tour of the churches in Malta and Gozo, and can I just say what a spiritually enlightening retreat it was. 

Also got into a heated debate with an elderly Maltese gentleman which in a few short minutes, covered the topics of the detrimental effect that 2nd Vatican council had on churchgoers, Communism, the Three Secrets of Fatima (not Whitbread) and the Internet. All the more interesting since he was simply the chap I paid 2 euros to to look round some WWII tunnells in Mellieha. I probably shouldn't say this, but he was an utter nutjob. 

Anyway, thanks to Edmund once again for sorting out the scores. Next time, I'll teach you how to do the medals as well, then you will be the complete package. Here are Tuesday's tables. 

NSFW forum for that sort of chat.

7/10 for Wednesday. One guess paid off. And 3 didn't.

Apologies for the late entry, been a tad busy in work with the unfortunate side effect being that I had to spend my time working rather than skiving.

Monday 5/10

Tuesday 7/10

Wednesday 7/10