The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Sorry for my tardiness.  It wont happen again.

Does anyone else miss the halcyon days of the aussie quiz where on occasions a 6 would be the best score of the day.

I miss you and your obscure aussie politicians, the netball questions and Japanese islands.

I wish you weren't behind that paywall you beautiful b*****d.

Tired and emotional.

Bognor Regis.

Does anyone else miss the halcyon days of the aussie quiz where on occasions a 6 would be the best score of the day.
I miss you and your obscure aussie politicians, the netball questions and Japanese islands.
Tired and emotional.
Bognor Regis.

Not the real thing but it might help. 8/10. http://www.funtrivia.com/playquiz/quiz2392661b650f8.html

32 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Tired and emotional.

Bognor Regis.

Are you any relation to Cyrille? 

57 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

I could not fail to disagree with you more (copyright BoJo a few years ago). 

I mean just look at the nick of the Premiershit table below. It's a sea of 9s and 10s and only 6 points separate 1st from 12th. 

You might be wondering why some weeks, there are reams of flowery prose describing the week's goings-on, and others, winners barely get a terse "well done". It's nowt to do with hangovers, or busy schedules - and everything to do with whether I get promoted (flowery week) or relegated (terse week). 

And this week is most definitely Terse week. However, it would be churlish not to congratulate Rugster on his first ever Premiershit 1st place. Finally Falkirk has something to cheer about. AEAIG and Salvo must fight over the 2nd place medal if they can be arsed. 

At the other end, down I go. 39 points and I'm fucking relegated. What a swizz. 4 teams above me on 40 points ... thanks to BNQD, Kincardine is relegated and Helpma is in the play-offs. 

image.png.b42d753591728bd2ce8a4fae568157e6.png

In the SWL, it's a return to winning ways for Alang1993, who's promoted along with grizzled veteral pleslie99. Down goes AWOL Scotfree along with partially AWOL gkneil. Wastecoatwilly is in the play-offs, proving once-and-for-all that people with suspected spelling mistakes in their usernames never amount to anything. 

image.png.6feec3a9ac5d3d58f098da432f1fef8e.png

And in the BHL, look at that fucking score by Leeds Saint. That would have been enough to see him win all three leagues. Up goes Adamski and Ross is in the play-offs. 

Incidentally, @Bully Wee Villa - when you and your colleagues do it, what scores do you achieve? (when I say it, I mean the daily quiz, not interdepartmental orgies) 

image.png.ff53828091f4ad1a8a87eaacad1e3263.png

Anyway, it's over to the man with all the questions, @SlipperyP

Btw, as Monday is a bank holiday, it's likely there will be no quiz, as apparently even people who fire together 10 trivia questions onto the internet are unionised these days. Therefore, it will likely be a two-week MEGALEAGUE, with proceedings being wrapped up by your very own, @Eednud.... 

Thank you @Cardinal Richelieu Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Where are you watching the game? Did @Tynierose mention he was going.  He got comps.

Yes gentleman from all corners of the world it's biggest day of the Scottish Fitba calendar. The one thing that brought us all together to this wonderful website.  I'll get the ball rolling.

Silver Medal Play off

@As Easterly as it gets! v @Salvo Montalbano

Jam Tarts

@Helpma v @Ziggy

&

Celtic Family (what a coincidence)

@wastecoatwilly v @Ross.

Question - How many goals have Celtic & Hearts scored in the Scottish Cup Finals up to 2018 (not including penalty shoot outs)?

You can give the scores of each club if you want.

Answers in the PM box only, by 06:00 Monday morning TT.

I wish you all the best luck & everyone else to have a great day.

4 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

We get between 7 and 10 most days. Depends who is in. Occasionally we get let down by young people's music if the girls are on holiday. 

The league isn't the same without you. Happy for you to join us - girls and all (yes yes). As long as we changed your name to Bully Wee Villa + Pals, I don't think anyone would reject it. 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

23 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Why thank you for asking. I actually live a stone's throw from Hampden Park. Hopefully Tynierose won't read this otherwise he'll be at my door expecting his tea afterwards. 

Probably won't watch it though. I hate football. 

Get the kettle on.

22 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

The league isn't the same without you. Happy for you to join us - girls and all (yes yes). As long as we changed your name to Bully Wee Villa + Pals, I don't think anyone would reject it. 

Good plan.

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Thanks old pal. Would still feel a bit like cheating to me, plus we often end up not doing Friday's until the week after if a few people are off (or if one person is off, if the one person is me). 

You'll just have to pull your finger out and start a cup for me to join... :P

3 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Seven in that. I knew precisely zero of them. Why was I never that lucky on the actual Aussie Quiz? 

Because it had questions about Aussie politicians, netball and Japanese islands.