The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Can someone tell me what’s happening?

It’s tatties until the cardigan tells us otherwise. There’s about 300 quizzes flying around and I’m not wasting my right guesses on wrong quizzes!

This is fantastic. It's like taking a week off work and not doing anything except sitting around the flat in your pants eating crisps. I can see work (i.e. scores) coming in and I'm just ignoring them all. 6/10 in the Tuesday afternoon NZ quiz is it? Aye? Don't care mate. I'm on my holidays pal. Jog on. 

Re: Daily quiz ... if anyone can provide a link to the daily quiz each day, then that's all you need to run the quiz. 

Er, anyway, even saying that sounds like work and I'm missing Jeremy Kyle (I appreciate it's not actually on at this time, I'm just using it as a typical example of something that someone in my position might watch). 

This is fantastic. It's like taking a week off work and not doing anything except sitting around the flat in your pants eating crisps. I can see work (i.e. scores) coming in and I'm just ignoring them all. 6/10 in the Tuesday afternoon NZ quiz is it? Aye? Don't care mate. I'm on my holidays pal. Jog on. 
Re: Daily quiz ... if anyone can provide a link to the daily quiz each day, then that's all you need to run the quiz. 
Er, anyway, even saying that sounds like work and I'm missing Jeremy Kyle (I appreciate it's not actually on at this time, I'm just using it as a typical example of something that someone in my position might watch). 

You should be working out what happens next week!! Your eminence.

2 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I’d like to propose a no confidence vote in the Cardinal.

We deserve better leadership than this.

A wittier and soberer me might draw comparisons to the current Brexit goings-on but I've not even had a shower today so my opinion is worthless. 

I did have one idea. I ran it past @Tynierose and he shat all over it as per. So the ball is in his narrow-minded court. 

9 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

A wittier and soberer me might draw comparisons to the current Brexit goings-on but I've not even had a shower today so my opinion is worthless. 

I did have one idea. I ran it past @Tynierose and he shat all over it as per. So the ball is in his narrow-minded court. 

One idea? We expect more than one for the fees we outlay. 

As a protest (not about lack of ideas) I have not done The Australian quiz today.