The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

5 hours ago, Eednud said:

OK it’s across The Ditch or somewhere else we go.

Hi Eednud

From now on, the quiz will be available only to subscribers.

The Pie & Bovril quiz league are welcomed to subscribe.

Regards,
Lisa-Ann

Lisa-Ann is a fucking cow. 

4 hours ago, Eednud said:

It’s been afternoon in NZ for over 4 hours so here’s their PM quiz. 5/10 but annoying Lenovo ad popped up a few times.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12216574

Another f****** 4.

1 hour ago, The DA said:

I feel like we're inn the middle of an existential threat to the league.  Whit noo?

Are we now going to be called The The P + B Quiz League and Cup? (Asking for Charles Green.)

1 hour ago, The DA said:

Has anyone mentioned this quiz yet?  Seems to have been running for a while now.  A reasonable substitute?

Where did you find that one?   The kiwi one seems ok too 

@Cardinal Richelieu we need a decision for next week and may I suggest a super league to commence the new era.

Edited by Tynierose

4 for "the quiz of the day" I'd love to be in the management meeting when someone's asks why their page views are tanking only to be told a Scottish Football website was keeping them afloat

Has anyone mentioned this quiz yet?  Seems to have been running for a while now.  A reasonable substitute?
I'm sure it was mentioned somewhere back in the past 9999999999 pages, sure cardigan richy will enlighten us but if my memory serves me right there is no archive, so for us that do the quiz on the day its absolutely fine.
For those who like to wait and see what everyone else has got 1st then post and win the league/avoid relegation (I'm not bitter) then it's no use.

I'm sure it was mentioned somewhere back in the past 9999999999 pages, sure cardigan richy will enlighten us but if my memory serves me right there is no archive, so for us that do the quiz on the day its absolutely fine.
For those who like to wait and see what everyone else has got 1st then post and win the league/avoid relegation (I'm not bitter) then it's no use.
In fact scrap that, I just found the archive, there is also a league facility. The gaffer may be redundant soon.......

9 hours ago, Eednud said:

OK it’s across The Ditch or somewhere else we go.

Hi Eednud

From now on, the quiz will be available only to subscribers.

The Pie & Bovril quiz league are welcomed to subscribe.

Regards,
Lisa-Ann

What do you get if you subscribe a pen or 6 cans of foster?