The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

3 hours ago, Tynierose said:

Isn't it about time for a super league.

A SUPERLEAGUE is only used when I've fucked up the league tables in some way. If you can spot a mistake in the final league tables then we can have a SUPERLEAGUE, but I'll warn you, I run a pretty tight ship these days. 

Anyway, it's funny you should pop up cos I had a dream about this thread last night (I know). Details are scant, but you Tynieness, were driving us all through to Edinburgh in a minibus for an educational day out. We were all sitting a pub in Glasgow and none of us wanted to go. You then started reading out the names of the 2 people who would have to sit beside you in the front seat. One was P+B user "The_King" (whom I don't think has ever posted on this thread) and I'd never even heard of the other name. 

The only other detail I can remember from the dream was that Rugster turned out to be a bird. Who knew?

Anyway - a busy day for the Cardinal, but I'll try and do the tables after trying to go for a run and before trying to buy a motor. 

24 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Anyway - a busy day for the Cardinal, but I'll try and do the tables after trying to go for a run and before trying to buy a motor. 

If you bought the motor first there’d be no need to run.

1 hour ago, Ziggy said:

If you bought the motor first there’d be no need to run.

Good point. Mind you, when I run, I end up where I started so there's even less point. God I hate buying  motors. Anyway, some rushed league tables for the boys as I've got to go and spend 3 hours haggling in a car showroom. 

And they'll be crying on the streets of Falkirk (well Grangemouth actually), as the quiz-league's first female (that's not a slur btw, see my dream earlier) team has been pipped to the post by Edmund. Down at the other end, it's a stay of execution for CaspianChris ... possibly as a result of my lack of nagging, as Salvo and MSU have failed to post scores and are both relegated. 

image.png.8c84a7c259eb20ace8483c3868162842.png

Alang1993 returns to Top Shop with The_Kincardine and his billets-doux ... German Jag is in the play-offs. At the other end, disaster for As Easterly as it gets! whose jet-lag has cost him his place in the SWL. Down goes Adam101 .. and blackislekille is in the play-offs. 

image.png.bb8b72b993c6b8952611635416d6666f.png

And in the BHL, 1+1=2 is bronze medals for mathematics, gkneil is up, and it's a mixed-bag for the Hard Edinburgh Quiz Attendees, as The Captain is in the play-offs. 

image.png.84891d93bc0bd53b2947a535dbbf546e.png

Over to you, my faithful wingman @SlipperyP

8 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Good point. Mind you, when I run, I end up where I started so there's even less point. God I hate buying  motors. Anyway, some rushed league tables for the boys as I've got to go and spend 3 hours haggling in a car showroom. 

And they'll be crying on the streets of Falkirk (well Grangemouth actually), as the quiz-league's first female (that's not a slur btw, see my dream earlier) team has been pipped to the post by Edmund. Down at the other end, it's a stay of execution for CaspianChris ... possibly as a result of my lack of nagging, as Salvo and MSU have failed to post scores and are both relegated. 

image.png.8c84a7c259eb20ace8483c3868162842.png

Alang1993 returns to Top Shop with The_Kincardine and his billets-doux ... German Jag is in the play-offs. At the other end, disaster for As Easterly as it gets! whose jet-lag has cost him his place in the SWL. Down goes Adam101 .. and blackislekille is in the play-offs. 

image.png.bb8b72b993c6b8952611635416d6666f.png

And in the BHL, 1+1=2 is bronze medals for mathematics, gkneil is up, and it's a mixed-bag for the Hard Edinburgh Quiz Attendees, as The Captain is in the play-offs. 

image.png.84891d93bc0bd53b2947a535dbbf546e.png

Over to you, my faithful wingman @SlipperyP

I got my hopes up there.  Sort out yer league software, Your Eminence.

@Cardinal Richelieu you seem to be the Audi driver that we all love to hate. Miss understood in my eyes.

Welcome everyone to the this weekends playoffs

Names on the list;

Penny Stewart

@CaspianChris v @The DA

Lancaster Farts

@blackislekillie v @The Captain

Question - Nigel Farage an Audi driver best election result for Westminster Parliament elections was  behind Flipper the Dolphin and winner John Bercow, how many votes did our Nigel finish 3rd in the 3 horse race.

Answers on Monday no later that 07:00 TT

Edited by SlipperyP

3 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Question - Nigel Farage an Audi driver best election result for Westminster Parliament elections was  behind Flipper the Dolphin and winner John Bercow, how many votes did our Nigel finish 3rd in the 3 horse race.

10 hours ago, Tynierose said:

Don't take drugs kids...