The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

4 hours ago, Tynierose said:

A smashing two for me.   Doing it whilst waiting at the bar and being half cut is not the correct strategy I feel.

Absolutely.  You should wait until you come home from the bar at half two when trying not to think about having to get up for work at 6.15.

5/10 for Thursday.  Got the Matildas right, so .....  that was nice.

A  very disappointing 2 for the comedy quiz. And I quite like Al Murray too - not enough to pay any attention to the minutiae of his career though, obviously.

The cup results are in!

Way ahead of schedule the cup results are in I hope you are taking notice Theresa I am delivering the will of the people on time!

The first tie of this round was @The DA who scored a very respectable 6 but was no match for @Eednud who ran scored a magnificent 8! (Is that enough to get a by through to the next round)

The second tie of the round was @The_Kincardine hosting @Helpma , rather amazingly Kinc knew the answer to the babylonian question so kudos for that sadly the away team edged the tie 6-5 so congrats helpma!

Next up is @Christophe scoring a decent 7 seeing off the challenge of @Bully Wee Villa who scored a decent 6

4th round sees @Tynierose post a magnificent 9 with the babylonian question letting you down for the perfect 10 this result is enough to secure safe passage through the next round with a by, @Mark Connolly just couldn't keep up with a 9 but did post a decent score of 6.

3 ties to go and its a high scoring affair as @peasy23 scores 8 defeating @gkneil 's 7

the penultimate tie is a grangemouth derby seeing @Salvo Montalbano take on @Rugster the fifers dominating his southerly neighbours 7-3, well done Salvo!

final time of the round Sees @Leeds Saint narrowly miss out 6-5 to @JamesP_81

Well done to our winners the draw for the next round is as follows -

@Eednud vs @peasy23

@Salvo Montalbano vs @Leeds Saint

@Helpma vs @Christophe

A by for @Tynierose

www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1903201751416271&lnk&

Please PM your score by next Saturday (30th March)

Cheers Adam101!

1 hour ago, Adam101 said:

The cup results are in!

Way ahead of schedule the cup results are in I hope you are taking notice Theresa I am delivering the will of the people on time!

The first tie of this round was @The DA who scored a very respectable 6 but was no match for @Eednud who ran scored a magnificent 8! (Is that enough to get a by through to the next round)

The second tie of the round was @The_Kincardine hosting @Helpma , rather amazingly Kinc knew the answer to the babylonian question so kudos for that sadly the away team edged the tie 6-5 so congrats helpma!

Next up is @Christophe scoring a decent 7 seeing off the challenge of @Bully Wee Villa who scored a decent 6

4th round sees @Tynierose post a magnificent 9 with the babylonian question letting you down for the perfect 10 this result is enough to secure safe passage through the next round with a by, @Mark Connolly just couldn't keep up with a 9 but did post a decent score of 6.

3 ties to go and its a high scoring affair as @peasy23 scores 8 defeating @gkneil 's 7

the penultimate tie is a grangemouth derby seeing @Salvo Montalbano take on @Rugster the fifers dominating his southerly neighbours 7-3, well done Salvo!

final time of the round Sees @Leeds Saint narrowly miss out 6-5 to @JamesP_81

@Eednud vs @peasy23

@Salvo Montalbano vs @Leeds Saint

@Helpma vs @Christophe

A by for @Tynierose

Cheers Adam101!

Kincardine getting the Babylonian question would have been more impressive if Cardinal hadn't given that answer away in a previous post :whistle :lol:

7 hours ago, alang1993 said:

Kincardine getting the Babylonian question would have been more impressive if Cardinal hadn't given that answer away in a previous post :whistle :lol:

Haha I didn't see that and looks like most folk didn't pay attention

The cup results are in!
The first tie of this round was [mention=38419]The DA[/mention] who scored a very respectable 6 but was no match for [mention=44974]Eednud[/mention] who ran scored a magnificent 8! (Is that enough to get a by through to the next round)
The second tie of the round was [mention=44711]The_Kincardine[/mention] hosting [mention=16108]Helpma[/mention] , rather amazingly Kinc knew the answer to the babylonian question so kudos for that sadly the away team edged the tie 6-5 so congrats helpma!
Next up is [mention=37521]Christophe[/mention] scoring a decent 7 seeing off the challenge of [mention=31670]Bully Wee Villa[/mention] who scored a decent 6
4th round sees [mention=30230]Tynierose[/mention] post a magnificent 9 with the babylonian question letting you down for the perfect 10 this result is enough to secure safe passage through the next round with a by, [mention=37888]Mark Connolly[/mention] just couldn't keep up with a 9 but did post a decent score of 6.
3 ties to go and its a high scoring affair as [mention=24957]peasy23[/mention] scores 8 defeating [mention=36704]gkneil[/mention] 's 7
the penultimate tie is a grangemouth derby seeing [mention=68793]Salvo Montalbano[/mention] take on [mention=1852]Rugster[/mention] the fifers dominating his southerly neighbours 7-3, well done Salvo!
final time of the round Sees [mention=2439]Leeds Saint[/mention] narrowly miss out 6-5 to [mention=72090]JamesP_81[/mention]

[mention=44974]Eednud[/mention] vs [mention=24957]peasy23[/mention]
[mention=68793]Salvo Montalbano[/mention] vs [mention=2439]Leeds Saint[/mention]
[mention=16108]Helpma[/mention] vs [mention=37521]Christophe[/mention]
A by for [mention=30230]Tynierose[/mention]

Cheers Adam101!
Not overly familiar with the rules here but does scoring higher than my opponent not give me passage to the next round?

1 hour ago, JamesP_81 said:
13 hours ago, Adam101 said:
The cup results are in!
The first tie of this round was [mention=38419]The DA[/mention] who scored a very respectable 6 but was no match for [mention=44974]Eednud[/mention] who ran scored a magnificent 8! (Is that enough to get a by through to the next round)
The second tie of the round was [mention=44711]The_Kincardine[/mention] hosting [mention=16108]Helpma[/mention] , rather amazingly Kinc knew the answer to the babylonian question so kudos for that sadly the away team edged the tie 6-5 so congrats helpma!
Next up is [mention=37521]Christophe[/mention] scoring a decent 7 seeing off the challenge of [mention=31670]Bully Wee Villa[/mention] who scored a decent 6
4th round sees [mention=30230]Tynierose[/mention] post a magnificent 9 with the babylonian question letting you down for the perfect 10 this result is enough to secure safe passage through the next round with a by, [mention=37888]Mark Connolly[/mention] just couldn't keep up with a 9 but did post a decent score of 6.
3 ties to go and its a high scoring affair as [mention=24957]peasy23[/mention] scores 8 defeating [mention=36704]gkneil[/mention] 's 7
the penultimate tie is a grangemouth derby seeing [mention=68793]Salvo Montalbano[/mention] take on [mention=1852]Rugster[/mention] the fifers dominating his southerly neighbours 7-3, well done Salvo!
final time of the round Sees [mention=2439]Leeds Saint[/mention] narrowly miss out 6-5 to [mention=72090]JamesP_81[/mention]

[mention=44974]Eednud[/mention] vs [mention=24957]peasy23[/mention]
[mention=68793]Salvo Montalbano[/mention] vs [mention=2439]Leeds Saint[/mention]
[mention=16108]Helpma[/mention] vs [mention=37521]Christophe[/mention]
A by for [mention=30230]Tynierose[/mention]

Cheers Adam101!

Not overly familiar with the rules here but does scoring higher than my opponent not give me passage to the next round?

:whistle just checking you were paying attention @Leeds Saint GTF you are out come on through James