The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

3/10 for Friday. Should have been 6. On 3 of the questions, I had an answer in my head before looking at all the options, but changed it after reading the fucking options.

27 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I'm feeling a lot of shame right now. As penance, I'm going to say 5 how's your fathers and preclude myself from promotion this season. 

As a penance you could correct my picture from Nic Cage back to a Falkirk crest. Or at least to a decent actor.

11 minutes ago, Rugster said:

As a penance you could correct my picture from Nic Cage back to a Falkirk crest. Or at least to a decent actor.

Fair enough. I think he's served his purpose. Normally, I'd "hilariously" give you a Dunfermline badge for a week or two, but I'll skip that particular hilarity ... you wanting a Falkirk crest - or as a special treat - a foxy bird actress? (although once you condense someone's picture down to 30pxs, nobody looks particularly foxy)

Edit: I changed Eednud's name to Edmund at least two years ago and I can't remember why. Still, I'm sure he chuckles every day when he sees it. I'm pretty sure his wife has started calling him Edmund. 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu