The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

13 hours ago, Tynierose said:

giphy.gif

The second phase is over

Proceeding to the next phase are @pleslie99 @Eednud @MSU @The_Kincardine @The Captain @Ross. @NJ2 @mathematics

This round will be slightly different, you will have a partner and your aggregate score will decide if you go through to final phase.  So the partners are...

@pleslie99 & @The Captain

@Eednud & @NJ2

@MSU & @Ross.

@The_Kincardine & @mathematics

So don't let your partner down   -   I would like the answers by Thursday at 1800

http://www.quizyourfriends.com/take-quiz.php?id=1903051242351697&lnk&

Good luck

giphy.gif

4/10 for Wednesday.

Cup quiz will be submitted by the time you read this.

20 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Reported for northism. It could be the UK that is upside down. 

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20160614-maps-have-north-at-the-top-but-it-couldve-been-different

Away and rattle your chains!

"Knew" 5 scored 4/10 for Wednesday. No guesses right.

Edited by Jacksgranda

In advance of the unleashing the first ever Pie and Bovril Quiz Thread Pub Quiz Team (team name: Pie and Bovril Reserves) I've spent the day trying to cram every bit of knowledge known to man into my head. As such, you will, I'm sure forgive the lack of league tables. 

I did however, find time to Thursday's Aussie quiz, the Comedy quiz and Tynieness' pub quiz. 

Aussie quiz: 5/10 harrumph

Tynie quiz: 7/10 ... can't really count a couple of them as questions though

Comedy quiz: 5/10 ... more by good luck than management.

If you wake up tomorrow and can't find the quiz thread, it'll be because we've shamed ourselves and I want to erase all evidence it ever happened. 

1 minute ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

In advance of the unleashing the first ever Pie and Bovril Quiz Thread Pub Quiz Team (team name: Pie and Bovril Reserves) I've spent the day trying to cram every bit of knowledge known to man into my head. As such, you will, I'm sure forgive the lack of league tables. 

I did however, find time to Thursday's Aussie quiz, the Comedy quiz and Tynieness' pub quiz. 

Aussie quiz: 5/10 harrumph

Tynie quiz: 7/10 ... can't really count a couple of them as questions though

Comedy quiz: 5/10 ... more by good luck than management.

If you wake up tomorrow and can't find the quiz thread, it'll be because we've shamed ourselves and I want to erase all evidence it ever happened. 

Good luck lads, as our esteemed leader all scorn and contempt will fall entirely on your shoulders should you f**k it up Cardy...no pressure, just enjoy it! 

25 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

In advance of the unleashing the first ever Pie and Bovril Quiz Thread Pub Quiz Team (team name: Pie and Bovril Reserves) I've spent the day trying to cram every bit of knowledge known to man into my head. 

If you wake up tomorrow and can't find the quiz thread, it'll be because we've shamed ourselves. 

All the best, although I think we shamed ourselves a long time ago...