The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

24 degrees, very cold winters morning, however all the scores made through the dry ice.

Big Wigs

@Helpma I'm not quoting his full message, something to do with wearing shorts - tl;dr:  April 2nd 1982.

v @Adamski I’ll guess 1st January 1982.

Wee Figs

@Leeds Saint Plump for April 25th 1982

v @JamesP_81 June 20th 1982. 

Question - The Malvinas Conflict, what date did it start?

• 2nd April 1982

Congratulations to @Helpma & @Leeds Saint

Enjoy the game today everyone!

5 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

24 degrees, very cold winters morning, however all the scores made through the dry ice.

Big Wigs

@Helpma I'm not quoting his full message, something to do with wearing shorts - tl;dr:  April 2nd 1982.

v @Adamski I’ll guess 1st January 1982.

Wee Figs

@Leeds Saint Plump for April 25th 1982

v @JamesP_81 June 20th 1982. 

Question - The Malvinas Conflict, what date did it start?

• 2nd April 1982

Congratulations to @Helpma & @Leeds Saint

Enjoy the game today everyone!

Some good guesses there given that it was nearly 40 years ago. I wasn’t even sure if it started in 81 or 82, so hedged my bets. Not enough though - we’ll done helpma and Leeds Saint.

9 hours ago, Adamski said:

Some good guesses there given that it was nearly 40 years ago. I wasn’t even sure if it started in 81 or 82, so hedged my bets. Not enough though - we’ll done helpma and Leeds Saint.

It was on the evening news back then  Or so my grandad tells me  :whistle

6 minutes ago, The Captain said:

4/ 10 for Monday.At least I can't get relegated unless the cardinal comes up with a feeder league that I can call into.

Hold my beer etc. 

Any ideas how we can turn the weekly Joe / Comedy quiz into a cup format - otherwise Tynierose's extra columns will look rather spartan for the next 10 years. 

Hold my beer etc. 
Any ideas how we can turn the weekly Joe / Comedy quiz into a cup format - otherwise Tynierose's extra columns will look rather spartan for the next 10 years. 
I like it as it is, It looks really smart and professional. Credit to you for taking time and effort to such a beautiful shrine to those special cup winners. No need to rush any more cups out, they should be special occasions.

5 for Monday

1 hour ago, Tynierose said:

Sorry been caught up with shite all day, will do next cup Tuesday.   Also instead of having lots of rounds we could just do a sports quiz out of say 25 and whoever gets most wins the cup, if necessary a playoff.  That will fill column up.

I expected a decent score, got a three.

That’s not very cup-py!