The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

So let's have a look at the missing scores...

In the Premiership - @scotfree (Friday) and @gkneil (all week)

In the SWL - All present and correct

In the BHL - @alang1993 @Dyl @wastecoatwilly @Adam101 and @SlipperyP (Friday) + @Salvo Montalbano (all week)

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

In the Premiership - [mention=3803]scotfree[/mention] (Friday) and [mention=36704]gkneil[/mention] (all week)
In the BHL - [mention=20423]alang1993[/mention] [mention=71806]Dyl[/mention] [mention=50998]wastecoatwilly[/mention] [mention=66969]Adam101[/mention] and [mention=29470]SlipperyP[/mention] (Friday) + [mention=68793]Salvo Montalbano[/mention] (all week)
Hanging Is too good for these folk IMO!

17 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

In the Premiership - @scotfree (Friday) and @gkneil (all week)

In the BHL - @alang1993 @Dyl @wastecoatwilly @Adam101 and @SlipperyP (Friday) + @Salvo Montalbano (all week)

you are all too quick!

4/10 for friday

24 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

you are all too quick!

4/10 for friday

Sorry dude. You probably don't appreciate this, but this league has been running for years, and it's the first time I've ever even had a sniff of winning the bloody thing - hence me wanting all the results in!

2 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Can I be the first to offer my congratulations to our new champion the one and only Cardinal.

The Leicester City of the quiz league, an achievement up there with the discovery of Penicillin.

I wonder what's more likely, a second Cardinal title or him actually getting the 1st round in on an night out?

Well done cunto.

A couple of points of order:

1. I've not bloody won it yet. There are at least 2 teams who can overtake me. 
  2. The last night out, I believe I got both the first AND the last round. Your move Kasparov :P

Sadly, I don't have any anecdotes about growing up and teachers telling me I would never amount to anything. Indeed, it was the exact opposite. Glowing report after glowing report filled with patter like "This boy shows potential" and "I have high hopes for Richelieu". Sadly, I never lived up to their expectations. 

Until now. 

Yes, after nearly 5 years and 1,500 pages, I've finally guess-bombed my way through questions about Indonesian islands, Australian attorneys-general and the occasional really easy question about Scotland, to find myself top of the Premiershit. 

Here's a list of people I'd like to thank:

• Nobody. I did this on my own

Here's a list of people I'd like to criticise:

• Tynierose
  • Audaces Fortuna Juvat
  • Adolf Hitler - he really was a rum cove
  • Mr Spence (Chemistry teacher in 4th year who called me a smart-arsed little c**t for pointing out his mis-spelling of "it's")
  • All my ex-birds. See what you've missed?

In other football/quizzing news, MSU narrowly misses out on another gold on QD (quiz difference) .. gkneil is AWOL and goes down along with that dullard turncoat Tynierose. German Jag is edged into the play-offs on QD. God bless the vagaries of QD. 

image.png.8ed59ec58a5e88c4f808093f04c3ea28.png

In the SWL, DublinMagyar also scores 33, and actually beats me on QD. Unfortunately, cos he's in the middle league, he gets hee-haw except a silver medal. Nae luck pal. Should have stuck in at school. Helpma is up and Edmund's in the play-off. 

image.png.398acc1e8f8ed3cf93645f971db2c76d.png

At the other end, pleslie99's pathetic score would indicate that he's not even fit to run a bath, let alone a nationwide cup competition :P ... BIK is down and JamesP_81 is in the play-offs. 

And it's exciting in the BHL with Ross clinching his 3rd bronze medal, edging out Alan "Hot & Cold" Lang on QD. CaspianChris is in the play-offs. 

image.png.423b56c433309fa024c986d6edcdfea3.png

So now it's over to @SlipperyP to post the play-off question. Hopefully he's not waylaid again. I'll step in if need be, but be warned, the play-off question will probably be something to do with how fantastic I am. 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu