The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

7 hours ago, Eednud said:

Here are the tables.

Premiership won by Scotfree by 1 point over Tynierose who finished 2nd on QD above MSY. At the bottom AFJ is down but if he had used whatever spare time he had before pishing and gigging he would have stayed up. Also down is Blackislekillie and play-offer is LeedsSaint.

SWL won by Peasy23, 2 points ahead of German Jag who finished above Bully Wee Villa on QD. Down goes Salvo M with (cue Katie Boyle) null points and Jacksgranda with me in the play-off.

BHL won by Dublin Magyar miles ahead of 2nd place and the best score overall with 38 points. Pleslie also promoted and The Captain is in the play-off.

Prem.JPG

swl.JPG

bhl.JPG

kenan thompson wow GIF

Slippers has gone AWOL, so I'll step in with a play-off question. Answers in by tomorrow eveningish please. 

@Leeds Saint vs @Bully Wee Villa and @Eednud vs @The Captain

In 2016, 4 new elements were "released" (well, formally named) ... namely Moscovium, Livermorium, Tennessine and Oganesson. 

So my question, how many formally named elements are there now?

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

6 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Slippers has gone AWOL, so I'll step in with a play-off question. Answers in by tomorrow eveningish please. 

@Leeds Saint vs @Bully Wee Villa and @Eednud vs @The Captain

In 2016, 4 new elements were "released" (well, formally named) ... namely Moscovium, Livermorium, Tennessine and Oganesson. 

So my question, how many formally named elements are there now?

Glad I got a straight relegation.

Glad I got a straight relegation.
I'm also glad you got relegated. Bottom dog this week. What a minter.
Sorry for not posting the playoff question, had one set up just work a 38 hour shift...should be back for next weekend.

3 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

I'm also glad you got relegated. Bottom dog this week. What a minter.
Sorry for not posting the playoff question, had one set up just work a 38 hour shift...should be back for next weekend.

I had the lowest points total in the entire league. So there!

I had the lowest points total in the entire league. So there!
Oh a seen that alright. However, this week has not been good for my coefficient points for whenever we have a cup up and running again. I'll be in the pre preliminary round to get to play the likes of wastecoatwilly.