The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Missing scores from the following people:

• Premiership: AFJ, gkneil (Thu and Fri), Leeds Saint
  • SWL: LincolnHearts, Salvo (all week)
  • BHL: Ross

Pleased to see an almost full set of results from the enlargened BHL. They might not be in the top echelons at quizzing (except for DublinMagyar who managed to beat all the Premiership teams) but by goah, they're committed. 

Bit of a problem though. Tomorrow, I'm doing a parkrun, going to a quizzing event, then  entering a poker tournament, going to the pub, then a party after the pub. The long of the short of it is the final league tables - and therefore play-offs - won't be posted until Sunday. If anyone wants to volunteer to post them tomorrow be my guest, but give me 5 minutes to clear my inbox, cos last time I asked I was inundated with offers :lol:

Pleased to see an almost full set of results from the enlargened BHL. They might not be in the top echelons at quizzing (except for DublinMagyar who managed to beat all the Premiership teams) but by goah, they're committed. 
Bit of a problem though. Tomorrow, I'm doing a parkrun, going to a quizzing event, then  entering a poker tournament, going to the pub, then a party after the pub. The long of the short of it is the final league tables - and therefore play-offs - won't be posted until Sunday. If anyone wants to volunteer to post them tomorrow be my guest, but give me 5 minutes to clear my inbox, cos last time I asked I was inundated with offers :lol:

Send them and I might do them.

3 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I don't think we really need final league tables this week...:whistle

9 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

@Cardinal Richelieu7 for friday

10 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

5/10 for Friday

While the Card is on a weekend of bacchanalian debauchery someone has to tidy things up to keep a semblance of reality.

So scores are still missing from the following people to finalise the tables and let Slips loose with the play-off question.

Results must be in by Noon BST today (that's Saturday 4 August 2018) or else it's null points for you both:

• Premiership: AFJ, 
  • SWL: Salvo (all week)

Here are the tables.

Premiership won by Scotfree by 1 point over Tynierose who finished 2nd on QD above MSY. At the bottom AFJ is down but if he had used whatever spare time he had before pishing and gigging he would have stayed up. Also down is Blackislekillie and play-offer is LeedsSaint.

SWL won by Peasy23, 2 points ahead of German Jag who finished above Bully Wee Villa on QD. Down goes Salvo M with (cue Katie Boyle) null points and Jacksgranda with me in the play-off.

BHL won by Dublin Magyar miles ahead of 2nd place and the best score overall with 38 points. Pleslie also promoted and The Captain is in the play-off.

Prem.JPG

swl.JPG

bhl.JPG